Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Years






 Happy New Years!

A new year, a still fat me. :/

Didn't the chance to weigh-in today(didn't rlly want to anyway lol). Today started off rough w/ me being careless (eating things i know i shouldn't). Though I started taking the ECA stacks again, i really only feel an effect when i take a lot of caffeine tbh. Also decided to do the extended Healthy Skinny Girl Diet. I'm not really gonna follow it strictly to be honest, i'm mainly doing it for a stable calorie limit to follow and hopefully stay under.

All I can think abt is how tired I am of being trapped in a fat body, and how tired i am of imagining a future me that's prettier and more popular and thin. I just want to hurry up and make it a reality. I need to suck it up and start fighting my cravings.














No comments:

Post a Comment