Tuesday, October 12, 2021

LMAO

 "hey guys, I had a dream rosé died from an ed :( anyways, here's some thinspo of her! <3"

YaylaNaz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

    Posted Today, 04:53 AM

    The dream I had was so morbid, but I just had to share with people who will understand why this was so scary.
    Trigger warning [death/mentions being sickly underweight]

    Spoiler 

    I had a dream that Rose passed away because she reached too low of a weight that her body gave up on her and I spent a lot of my time on MPA trying to understand if there was something I missed. Her family revealed photos of her in recovery (to me she looked fine). It ended up shaking the whole of South Korea into putting in ‘weight’ laws and a lot of models started protesting. I ended up attending a vigil in my state and cried with Jennie and other fans.

    I don’t know why my dreams are so dramatic and extreme, but it was the first dream I had in years where I had to remind myself it’s not real and will never happen when I woke up.

    Here’s my ultimate thinspo picture to keep it relevant
    5D09CE29-B5D4-4875-8810-E6E0A1440F16.jpeg
    Hello everyone!

    HW ~ 167.8lbs
    SW ~ 165lbs
    CW ~ 159.6lbs
    GW1 ~ 140lbs
    GW2 ~ 120lbs
    FGW ~ 102lbs

    *UGW ~ 99lbs*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment