Sunday, September 6, 2020

maintained AGAIN

 I just don’t understand what’s going on… Yesterday, I started the day off with canned peaches. Then I kind of gave in just a little and ate a lot of peanut butter pretzel pieces and some cereal, but it wasn’t any more than 300 cal. Then my family decided to go out to eat, and all I got was spam musubi with egg which was less than 400 cal. And then when I got home I didn’t eat till 8:50, where I had a sizable slice of watermelon that my dad cut and that was it. I drink a lot of water, I was on my feet for most of the day, and I had a lot of exercise. So why didn’t I lose weight? It makes absolutely no sense. I really hope that my body isn’t starting to plateau. I’m going to do that thing where I rearrange my calories and exercise time frames for the next four days to see if it breaks whatever is going on right now, because this is unacceptable.
















 


No comments:

Post a Comment