Tuesday, October 6, 2020

oct plan

 so, the rest of my plan for October contains 8 liquid fast days, abt 4(?) cheat days, and the rest being restriction days with a calorie limit b/t 600-1200. Weigh in days are only on Saturday

It's a bit hectic and all over the place and could very well change depending on my mood, but this way, I'm sure to lose weight in a way that isn't painfully mundane and would cause frustration.

I've become good at fasting so i don't think I'll have too much problems with it, at least I hope. I officially decided to not do a 3 day fast again, at least not any time soon. I'd rather not risk an entire week of fuckups that just makes me gain back all the weight I lost, whether or not I can help it.

If this doesn't work, I'll change my plan


Can't wait to be like this: 


No comments:

Post a Comment