Friday, December 11, 2020

I don't fucking know.

 I literally have no fucking clue what to do with myself. it's been almost 3 full months since I've been stuck in the 180's.

Of course I messed up the first day of the diet, bc why tf wouldn't I? this is what I do. self-sabotage.always.

I'm so fucking tired of changing diets and compromising, giving myself internal monologues and pep talks only for it amount to NOTHING bc I can't keep my fat fucking mouth shut I'm SICK OF IT

It doesn't matter WHAT fucking diet I'm doing - whether it's omad, fasting, 1,200 a day, 950-950-fast --- IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BC IF I CAN'T SUCK IT UP AND NOT GIVE IN TO CRAVINGS, I WILL FAIL ALL OF THEM 

and I will never lose weight.


I'm restarting the Bones Diet, and I'm gonna make a thread on mpa in hopes the embarrassment will keep me going bc I clearly need it. Gonna do 2 meals a day, eat once at 3 pm and at 9 pm bc those are around the times where I let my cravings get the best of me and I'm Fucking SICK OF IT.

I need to do this. I need to be thin. 


(ignore)

No comments:

Post a Comment