Monday, December 28, 2020

update!! | ECA STACKING



sorry for not For not updating earlier… On the 26th, I finally was able to obtain Bronkaid and I started EC a stacking! It was really strong on the first day, I suspected it was because I took it with garcinia cambogia but I took the garcinia cambogia today again and I didn’t even have much of an effect… In fact, the effect has been growing weaker since the first day… I can’t believe that my body is already growing a tolerance to something I’ve only taken for three days. At the very least, I’m back down to 183.2 and hopefully all the caffeine I took can keep me from eating for the rest of the day so I can FINALLY be lower than this number tomorrow. i’m kinda scared tho, as i’m taking a break from the eca stacking for 2 days and idk how well i’ll resist my cravings... i’ll try my best.



















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment