Saturday, January 8, 2022

possible craving cure? :o

 

The.imperfect.girl

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

    Posted Today, 04:23 PM

    I wanted to throw this out for anyone who's not super strict w/ fasting or just deals with cravings in general when you're not fasting and maybe it'll be beneficial for someone out there - it's a tip from a couple professional trainers that I follow - slowly consuming a small spoonful of peanut butter (or a small serving of another HEALTHY fat) while drinking one to two cups of water is proven to kill cravings (if they're actual cravings and not emotional/boredom cravings). This little trick is partly why I will never give up cream in my coffee when fasting lol If anyone wants the info/science behind it I'll post a couple links :) When I first started fasting a couple years ago I would chug a diet soda first to enhance the effect. :lol: Hope this can help someone 


    HW: 342

    CW: 184.4

    GW1: 170

    GW2: 155

    GW3: 145

    UGW: 110

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment