Friday, February 11, 2022

-3.8 lbs in 2 days | successful liquid diet/fast

 weighed in at 198.6 today, successfully liquid "dieted" yesterday even tho I went out with friends (consumed light lemonade and a fork of ice cream)

have been sticking to my plan, tho today I ate a little extra, strangely I don't feel too guilty tho I think it may be because I wasn't drinking my liquids as much after dinner. during snack time tho I just wanted to eat - I wasn't physically hungry, nor was I having cravings (not mouth nor mental) but.. I just had the desire to consume and chew food.

 so I ate some chips w green sauce, 2 bagels bites, and a yogurt. I regretted the yogurt tho bc even tho it tastes good, I was craving chewing food and I legit just consumed another liquid and it irked me a little lmfao.




No comments:

Post a Comment