Saturday, February 5, 2022

update on liquid/non fasting diet!

 honestly it seems like it's really working. day 1 went well, day 2 I ate a little more than liked. I was ravenous at lunch time bc I was too and from the park to avoid cravings and only drank a bottle of water so I ate 2 small portions of rice and chicken and what is definitely a high cal stew, but whatevs. took like 3 naps in the span of 2 hours in the evening so I decided to skip snack since I sorta missed it anyway (realized at 3:40-smth pm) and then waited for dinner. did go a little crazy between 9-10 pm and ate 2 mini bagels with cream cheese after a piece of chicken. not ideal but definitely a lot less then old me would've done, so I might chalk it up to skipping snack depending on how today goes.

 I'm on day 3 and I plan to have 900 in solid foods and continue sipping on my juice and almond milk











No comments:

Post a Comment