Tuesday, August 24, 2021

lol

 this is gonna sound bitchy but lmao it's always funny seeing this type of user on mpa get doused with cold water lol. like srry babe but the girlies here won't praise u, also love how everyone's go-to is to run to the anorexia forums to talk abt their mild restrictions like sorry ur not anorexic hun. wait till ur actually underweight like I am.


Photo

I DID IT!

goal gw lost weight celebration

14 replies to this topic

#1 shrekislove

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

    Posted Today, 12:38 PM

    i lost 16 FUCKING POUNDS IN TWO MONTHS AND IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF LIKE YEA IM PALE AND MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT AND I GET TIRED WALKING UP STAIRS BUT I DID IT I REACHED MY GW FINALLY OUT OF THE 70S IM 67/68 WHICH IS REALLY CLOSE BUT HEY ITS STILL OUT IM 70 WITH WATER WEIGHT BUT WHO TF CARES I SAY IT DOESNT COUNT WOOT WOOT


    No comments:

    Post a Comment