Tuesday, August 17, 2021

short update

 yesterday night I actually acted smart.

I had slight cravings, as per usual, but instead of giving up and giving in for some reason - I didn't!

this is a big accomplishment to me to actually use common sense!

the cravings came on and off, and I was thinking abt how I wanted to taste at least smth. I thought abt how maybe I could warm up one wing (~17 cals) but then it though abt how that would simply open up Pandora's box and lead to more eating so I didn't, and nothing else was low cal and small enough to eat so I simply decided it's best not to.

in fact all I ate that night was 3 vitamin gummies. first 2 curbed a RLLY big craving, 3rd one was kinda overkill but eh it's alright.

ofc, eca may have helped a little but at that point it was starting to wear off.

that decision making and critical thinking ACTUALLY gives me hope that I'm on the right track to regaining control! hip hip!

No comments:

Post a Comment