Tuesday, August 4, 2020

today’s the fast ;)

weighed in at 203.8 this morning.... not surprised, so as i result im not upset just slightly irritated. was actually estimating i was gonna gain to 205.0 this morning so i guess that made the actual result feel better.

but anyways I’m fasting today. I really hope this fast results in a huge loss by tomorrow, I refuse to believe that I’m plateauing because it makes no logical sense considering I’m still incredibly overweight so even with high restriction, I should be losing fast, right? I don’t know I’m just really paranoid. I feel like this low restriction diet should push me into the 190s for sure so that by my birthday I can start high restricting again.

To make the time go by fast, I’m gonna put more attention on other things that I don’t usually pay attention to when I’m so focused on my diet. I’m going to binge watch the rest of this Tower of God, I’m going to check for my books for school, I’m gonna watch some episodes of gossip girl which I have been procrastinating on for months, I’m gonna watch some videos on YouTube, read fanfic etc, and yeah






just basically fill my time so that I’m not even thinking about food

No comments:

Post a Comment