Monday, August 3, 2020

wtf wtf wtf

how the fuck am i not losing weight???? these past few days all i did was restrict and exercise my ASS off, especially yesterday... i didn’t eat ANYTHING outside my meal plan aside from vitamins and some juice less than a cup of it... and yet my weight isn’t going down..

yesterday it was 202.8 (wtf???) then today it’s 202.0 after a few steps on the scale and it suddenly turned into 203.0????? what’s the problem???? is my scale broken????? do i need new batteries???? literally what the actual fuck.

i’m tired of this, for once i actually get off my ass and summon the willpower to lose this stupid shitty ass weight and it won’t even come off???? why does my body constantly go against me????


...  

not exercising today. or eating breakfast. i’m really trying to see just what the problem is..: regardless of whether i gain or lose, i’m fasting tomorrow. 
and then omad the day after, then 2 meals a day aka my intermittent fasting plan i did back in 2016, then fast again then omad, repeat, and then i’m gonna stick with the 2 meals a day and slowly try to bring exercising back in bc there’s no way i’m doing all of this and NOT losing a shit ton of weight with how disgustingly big i am, there’s no logical way...


















No comments:

Post a Comment