Tuesday, September 14, 2021

boring update

 Got down to 184 around almost a week ago. Decided to do a three day break since the ephedrine wasn’t working as strongly as it did, guess what? I gained literally almost all the weight back in just 3 fucking days. I cannot fucking stand my body, I know that I have issues controlling my appetite but I didn’t even eat that much. Definitely not enough to warrant an 8+ pound weight gain. It’s literally so unfair.


On the other hand, I’m testing out a theory on using Lollipops to curb my appetite when I’m not using ephedrine. I decided to have one lollipop today because for some reason my cravings this morning have been very irritating, and it definitely helps quell the craving and let time pass by as you’re eating something that’s delicious. Though, I hope that it’s not actually spiking my cravings in the long run, but I honestly don’t know what else to do. I can’t fight cravings because my brain does not care about my goals anymore when I have them, and ephedrine is the only thing that works  which I have to go off of for a couple days because the effect wears off. I don’t know what else to do, so I hope this works.









No comments:

Post a Comment