Thursday, September 16, 2021

jealous

 

#61 anhedoniac

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

    Posted Today, 04:38 PM

    4de7567bb22bef79138aa5760e640ec0.jpg
    I finally... did it. I reached my gw today. The scale said 100.6. Im honestly really proud of myself for holding out this long but i cant help but feel this is pointless. Like obviously i love the feeling of being tiny but i really still do hate my body. The bones jutting out genuinely freaks me out sometimes and i really dont know if i want to maintain or gain a little bit. My body scares me and at times it makes me uncomfortable to look in the mirror. I am also extremely tempted to dip into the double digits but i know its not good for me. Idk i guess i’ll see how it feels. First day of maintenance today and it feels so freeing. My life is also turning around so i might just stop starving as a form of self harm. Ughh i dont know. I really am excited and proud of myself though. It took me so long and now im finally reaping what ive sowed. Im also going to my first goth club ever next week and listening to ministry to get myself hyped up


    https://m.youtube.co...h?v=coHCMdsARuA

    No comments:

    Post a Comment