Monday, September 27, 2021

 

  •  

  •  
  •  

  •  

  • Photo

    I was on a TV show and people hate my body


    5 replies to this topic

    #1 Pink_

      Member

    • Members
    • PipPip
    • 39 posts

      Posted 25 September 2021 - 11:42 PM

      So I was selected and filmed for a very popular reality TV show and it aired already. While I was super excited to film and be on TV again, its still a very well known tv show which means some of it’s viewers will take to the internet to mercilessly bully me and other cast members unprovoked. Which, okay fine, I can deal with that, and there were some kind comments too. But it was the comment someone made about how bad my body looked in two form fitting dresses that really hit me. And I remember one scene when I was watching, where I was thinking “OhMyGod, I look terrible right there. Please move into the next scene”. It’s.. like they knew. I’m 5’2” and was 114lbs on the show (yeah, not my best, I know) but now I know it’s not all in my head - other people really hate my body too. It’s as bad as I think it is.

      I knew going into this that people were going to have nasty things to say and I’d see it on social media, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity because I was afraid of a few mean-spirited things people had to say about me. I just don’t get it? Like, I was nice to everyone in the show, I was grateful and excited to be there, and I was polite and kind. I see it all the time happening to people but I just don’t understand wanting to rip someone apart you don’t even know on the internet. It’s just weird.

      Anyways, now I’m getting a juicer and fasting for the rest of my life lmaoo. I haven’t been on this site in months and it’s like someone else pressed the restart button for me. Has something like this ever happened to any of you before? How do you deal with it?

      No comments:

      Post a Comment