Tuesday, July 21, 2020

a bit worried

indulged a bit too much today, let’s see if i can recollect everything i had eaten...

- almond milk
- vitamin
- crackers
- marshmallows (finished the few left)
- crackers W CREAM CHEESE , UHMMM
- some soup my mom made + meat (i only ate the spoonfuls she gave me)
- aaand some of those wafer rolls thing.. which i wasn’t even that hungry for...

i rlly hope this doesn’t throw me off my game. my problem is that i’m too lenient with meal plans. whether it’s low restrict or high restrict, i always tell myself “well i can eat this little thing and still stay within my calorie goal” which is sometimes true but then i go overboard, and i need to stop being in denial of the fact that IT ADDS UP!!! 

ugh,
logically ik i shouldn’t gain weight from this, but i just came off of a fast, which mostly gets rid of water weight, and i just got my hair done so i’m worried the number will be bigger :( i have to exercise a lot tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment