Sunday, July 19, 2020

feeling good!

so, I woke up at 207.2 pounds this morning and as usual I’m sticking to my plan of eating two meals a day and one snack in the evening, I also just completed my first one hour workout of the day Joanna Soh. I also saw this TikTok that made me feel really good… This girl, who is 5’9 and 160 pounds, looks so good at her weight(her stomach is completely flat!) and her BMI is 23.6. So that means if I stick to my shit for three months and get down to 150 pounds, I could look as good as her! I’m so excited and soo motivated to keep going. I always thought it would be close to a year before I would see my body actually look decent and skinny enough, but it looks like it’s going to be more recent than I perceived. Of course. there are a differences in body shape and height so I may not look as skinny as her, but at the very least with the help of my exercise and restriction, I’ll look like a completely normal weight person who’s on the skinnier side.

here’s the tiktok along with other thinspo: 














No comments:

Post a Comment