Tuesday, July 21, 2020

weigh in + thoughts

i weighed 202.4 today, that’s 2.8 lbs down from yesterday and 9 lbs down in like 4 days!!! can you believe it? i pretty sure this is the lowest i’ve weighed in abt 2 years... at least to my knowledge.

unfortunately tho, i’ve been feeling very weak and tired, and sometimes nauseous. i kept salivating yesterday during my fast... probably my fault for watching so many food videos.

in order to decrease the weakness, i broke my fast this morning with 2 vitamin c’s, some almond milk(regular almond milk is gross..), 2 spoons of ice cream, 2 marshmallows (one roasted and one regular) and 3 ritz crackers.

obviously i’m not TOO proud of the amount but logically ik i won’t gain weight from this, and it was enough to just barely make me feel like i wouldn’t collapse. my body is still sore from all the exercise, tho...

this is why i dislike low restriction. yes, it gets the job done, but you feel horrible the entire time.. but this is the result of me not taking my high restriction plan seriously. i can’t wait until august 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment