Monday, November 8, 2021

31 Day Diet

 decided to do this diet but high res edition, basically adding 600 cals to each limit

Tumblr: Image

originally wanted to fast today but then I just decided that I'll make today Day 1

How'd it go? FAIL

MW: x

L: cinn. toast crunch ~ 400 c

S: seaweed, turkey roll, nut bar - 422 cals

D: n/v bars, chicken brocolli microwavable - 360 cals

Total: 2,000+/1,200

Diet Goal: 169 lbs

Extra: c/s half turkey roll, ate half pecan pie, 1/2 pb & j (c/s last small bite), microwaveable lean cuisine alfredo, cheese pretzels


I plan to go to Walmart tomorrow after the gym and pick up l-tyrosine and maybe vitamin b6 as well. I want to test if it'll increase my dopamine and thus increase my motivation, in hopes I'll get better at restricting. I'm so huge ugh.


format:

MW:

L:

S:

D:

Total: /

Exercise:

Diet Goal: 169 lbs ( lbs to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment