Sunday, November 21, 2021

 

n0thingleft0fme

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Locationfaerieland

Posted Today, 06:59 AM

November 20

Didnt weigh myself. Had cubed hashbrowns and a tomato egg sandwich for breakfast. Finished crocheting my leg warmer set. Had the other half of my sushi. Did some clothes shopping, got a slush while out. Had Mcdonalds for lunch, big mac, large fry, med ice tea, and a junior chicken. Dinner i had ramen, i finished only half. Had 2.5 alcoholic drinks. I also ate half a slice of plain bread, and 2 slices toasted with peanut butter. I also ate the last few cherry candies i had.

To recap. I ate way too much. Im disgusting. Anyways please enjoy this photo of me featuring my fat legs and newly crocheted leg warmers.

Spoiler 
2f7763d9bfee5ad313543b7a812da586.jpg
My bf had to drag me away from the mirrors because I couldn’t stop bitching about how huge i looked. I miss having a full body mirror to criticize myself with.

Hi! My name is Ruby <3


tumblr_lrm9auCe8t1qd8xmf.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment