Tuesday, November 9, 2021

fasting guide

 

demolitionlov3r

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Location"The South" US

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:40 PM

I got called off of work tomorrow, will be home alone all day so I plan to do a fun little fast! Fasting relaxes me and makes me feel at ease, which I need because I have two exams Friday. Will you join me?

My Plan:
6:40a- Take kids to the bus, have a cup of black coffee with stevia
back to sleep til 9a (coffee does not phase my sleep abilities lol)
9a- Have a big glass of water, like HUGE glass
9a-12p study for my exams, have a glass of Tangerine Bliss tea or Caramel Apple tea
12p-2p Gym! 2 bottles of smartwater (for electrolytes)
2-3p Hot shower/meditate
3p- get kids from the bus
3-6p study for exams/listen to my Cognitive Behavior Therapy (Yall it REALLY helps you to not eat, google it)
6-7p Cook the fam dinner/have a cup of Chai tea or coffee
7p-9p Clean kitchen/help kids with HW/chill with the fiance

9p ZZZZZZ

 

Response tactics to hunger or distractions:
if I feel dizzy....I will drink either v8, pickle juice, or a small sip of OJ
if I get a headache....pickle juice, a glass of water, ibuprofen, nap

if I get distracted/get a craving....listen to my CBT audiobook, write down my goals for the day/week/long term

 

Goals!
To reflect on my week, address any stressful situations that arose, become more in touch with my own emotions and behaviors
To feel clean, empty and at ease in my body for the day

To nurture my soul, my mind and my body <3

 

I can't wait to see who joins me and what your goals are :) love you guys!


giphy.gif

 

HW:230

CW:202.4 **March 20th***
GW:125.2 ***by Oct 12th, according to Losertown***

UGW:117.9

No comments:

Post a Comment