Friday, November 12, 2021

i’m a failure lol

 got nicotine gum and it certainly suppresses my appetite but i just realized it literally doesn’t matter bc i have no motivation and have to cycle it just like ephedrine and the mere fact that i have to force myself to restrict w an appetite suppressant shows i’ll never be thin. even just going off of it and not restricting for a few days is more than enough time to reverse any progress i made and i’m doomed to forever go around in circles while every other ed person around me gets thinner with zero outside help whatsoever im so fat and disgusting.

i’ll never be able to get thin and lose weight unless i can gain the motivation and self control to restrict on my own i’m literally doomed.


i dont wanna eat 1700 or 2000 cals i wanna starve but bronkaid is weakening and i cant let myself get addicted or tolerant on nicotine im literally doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment