Sunday, November 14, 2021

wow.

 

the marvelous world of EDNOS


7 replies to this topic

#1 Geranium

    Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationThe bridge between reality and fantasy

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:54 PM

not enough people talk about how wild of a ride EDNOS is


One year I'm starving very poorly and bingeing at night. Gosh i hate how bingeing makes me feel i really need a way to compensate. I'm purging now every single day. Bulimia is so fun but I'd rather be anorexic. Oops I've destroyed my health. Now I'm bingeing without the purge. I'm so disgusting time to starve. I'll starve tomorrow. Nevermind, tomorrow. Nevermind, tomorrow. Nevermind, tomorrow. Nevermind, tomorrow. Who cares anyway. I'll starve tomorrow. Nevermind, tomorrow. Nevermind. I don't care anyway. Oh look i ate 500 calories today I guess I'll keep starving? Wow restriction is so easy why doesn't everybody do this. Who even binges god i could never. I love starving i think it's my life purpose. I've lost 20 pounds in 2 months I'm so happy! Starving is my life purpose. This is so easy am I even disordered? This is too easy. I love starving so much. I'm on top of the world. Nevermind, I'm now having a breakdown in the school bathroom. Oops now i can't eat even when i want to. I need to starve again. I need to starve again. I need to starve again. Why is it so hard to starve again? I'm bingeing now. I've gained 10 pounds. I keep bingeing and i don't even care. I've been desperately trying to get skinny for 5 years now how did i gain 50 pounds? Who cares i don't care. Now i care too much. I need to starve again. I need to starve again. I'm starving again. Can't go under 1000 calories. I'm bingeing. I'm starving. I need to go under 800 calories. I don't even care now but I'm probably going to break down tomorrow.



Idk what I'm doing with this thread... this is just my narrative i guess

SW1: 120-ish  HW: 190  LW: 94

yeah, i doubled my weight                                                                                                                                                     

 

19 ❀ infp-a ❀ 9w1 ❀ she/her ❀ ednos

i’ve been here since i was 13 and just keep going back and forth

 

SW: 182

CW: 161

     GW1: 164 

GW2: 158

GW3: 148

GW4: 140

GW5: 132

GW6: 126

GW7: 122

UGW: 116 lbs

 

I want a beautiful life

 

 

X

accountability on EDC

No comments:

Post a Comment