Sunday, November 28, 2021

 

  •  

  •  Viewing Profile: peculiar

    • peculiar

      Member Since 11 Apr 2017
      OFFLINE Last Active Jun 19 2017 05:32 AM
      My life is a mess rnUpdated 29 May · 0 comments

      About Me

      3480e80.png


      LBMI 19 | CBMI 22 | GBMI 16 | UGBMI 14


      I'm not very social, I have a bad taste of humor and I'm difficult to get along

      with because I'm an asshole but ya lol feel free to safuck you hello I guess?


      Oh and if we're in the same fandom (see my Interests ↓ ), I'd love to hear

      from you! Lets share headcanons and be disgusting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

      Community Stats


      • GroupMembers
      • Active Posts162
      • Profile Views113
      • Member TitleWarrior
      • AgeAge Unknown
      • BirthdayJuly 19
      • Gender
        Not Telling Not Telling
      • Interests
        ★ General: FOOD, thunder storms, cats, coffee
        ★ Video games: Bloodborne, Dark Souls I/III, Final Fantasy VII/IX/XV, Metal Gear Solid
        ★ Anime/Manga: Yuri!! on Ice, Yarichin Bitch Club, One Piece, Death Note, Attack on Titan
        ★ TV/Movie: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Star Wars, BBC Sherlock, horror movies
        ★ Music: various soundtracks, DIR EN GREY, Mejibray, Sekihan, Piko, Marilyn Manson, Placebo

        102Outstanding

        Latest Visitors



        No comments:

        Post a Comment