Thursday, September 8, 2022

my 30 day diet | visualization and mental rehearsal


cw: 200ish
gw: 172-182



 so this is the layout i decided to make to help cement my "diet plan" (really just my restriction plan in general) in my brain as i use visualization and mental rehearsal to stick to my plans.

speaking of which, i believe it's actually working really well. I've played around with different formats but this is how my visualizations go: first, i visualize myself being skinny (and pretty with flowing hair of course) doing smth i'd romanticize doing while skinny (lol) and then i switch to visualizing the next couple of hours of my day. like a day or 2 ago, i was doing it by the next 3 hours but yesterday i decided to just visualize most of my day (at first) to prevent mess-ups for when i get back from work or school, work especially being the days i'd struggle the most to stay on track but today was a work day and so far so good.

this method actually seems to be keeping me on track, i sometimes have my doubts and ofc get lazy but thinking realistically - when was the last time i ate under 800 cals? naturally? even w ephedrine? the last time i remember eating under 1000 without outside help was april when i was watching produce 48. and then before that, i was doing the liquid calories + solid cals diet. and now i ate 742ish cals yesterday seeminly effortlessly - the mental rehearsal works!

my only concerns? busy days. busy days where i don't have enough focus time to visualize, but that is doable. also schedule changes. another very real concern is the visualization supposedly not working anymore. i doubt this will happen but it's a genuine fear.

well until then, imma just use my visualization to restrict and finally lose some weight. will update when i have more to show for.

No comments:

Post a Comment