Tuesday, June 21, 2022

diet calorie ranks + different plans

800 is diamond

900-1200 is gold

1300-1600 is silver

and 1700-2100 is bronze

---

i have a month and 7 days till my family's honolulu trip and i'm really determined to lose some weight.

i can actually lose a pretty significant amount of fat before the trip even while eating 1500 with light exercise. if my fitbit is any accurate, my exercise is actually moderate level so that's even more :)

i have several ideas of how to go about it. I may or may not have officially booted the ephedrine plan but it'll still be around for my (inevitable) mess-ups since consistency is just not in my brain.


1st is 1500 whole way through - self-explanatory, basically the goal is to have a 1,500 limit/target every single day 375 cals per meal, with 12k steps a day to lose around 9-11 lbs of fat. this is the easiest since it's the plan with no worries of cravings. only worries are consistency. messing up on this plan means bigger weight gain

2nd is 1200 whole way through - this plan utilizes my prolonged-hours plan in which i will wait 4 hours in between each meal so it'd be: 12 - 4 - 8. this plan is a little tricker bc although i can and have waited that long in between meals before, i can never truly know when my appetite will sneak up on me because of the instability. 12k steps a day and about a 11-14 lb fat loss.

3rd is a mix of 1500 and 1200 - basically just alternating between 1200 days and 1500 days for a bit more of a range. around an average of 1350 calories a day. this plan is good because it gives me both comfortability in 1500 days and also lower-calorie + more focus for 1200 days. anywhere between 9-14 lbs of fat lost. thinking it'd be 10-12 lbs.

4th is the Slowly Lower plan - this plan can be done in any number of ways. starting from 1500 and slowly lower, starting from 1200 and prolonging hours, etc etc. this plan with also utilize lowering my appetite and strengthening my abilities to restrict overall. fat loss anyway from 10-15 lbs or more depending on how low i'd be able to reduce to.

5th is AIM for 800 w/ no set meal times, with an official range of 800-1500 a day - this is the plan that i actually want to attempt, or test out today. it's an equal mix of pro and cons. on the contrary side, it's very unstable for me as there are no set meal times and i'll have to deal with cravings and constantly asking myself if i can truly eat during that time or if i can wait a little longer. uncomfortable, and runs the high risk of me just saying "fuck it" and ignoring calories (even eating over 1500) or purposefully underestimating when i grazed too much

pros are if i can pull it off, i can feel a bit more normal as someone who just nibbles when they truly feel the need to (i tried smth similar before, and made it several hours before i decided to truly eat) and i could somewhat easily stick to lower amounts as even tho my aim is 800, i could end up at 1000-1200 most days.


ALL plans utilize ephedrine for mess-ups.











No comments:

Post a Comment