Friday, April 29, 2022

 

Photo

I have a legit prescription for Adderall but it does nothing for my appetite


7 replies to this topic

#1 faerielites

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

    Posted 02 March 2020 - 09:23 AM

    Guess I’ll just go fuck myself lol


    #2 GothGhoulfriend

      Advanced Sage

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 2042 posts

      Posted 02 March 2020 - 09:51 AM

      Or you could be grateful that you have access to the medication you need. Plenty of people are really struggling and would kill to be on adderall and actually be functional/feel like a person.

      #3 taion

        Omniscient

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • 3108 posts
      • Locationentropy

      Posted 02 March 2020 - 10:36 AM

      i wish i could get my script, i miss it dearly

      the first time, BOOM! i felt like my brain was working again. dunno how much it surpressed my appetite, but my focus improved infinitely

      there are no psychiatrists in a 50mile radius who take my insurance tho because fuck poor ppl i guess lmaoooo 

      i haven’t been a functional person since really

      "the ground keeps quaking, i collapse on my own, mute. louder than bombs, yeah"

      22 - dead

      5'5"

       

      source.gif
       

      #4 faerielites

        Advanced Guru

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • 584 posts

        Posted 02 March 2020 - 12:13 PM

        taion, on 02 Mar 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

        there are no psychiatrists in a 50mile radius who take my insurance tho because fuck poor ppl i guess lmaoooo 

        i haven’t been a functional person since really


        Im sorry, that sucks and I know the feeling :( i know I’m lucky to have the medication I need. I was barely functional in school before it. And I know I’m being a little bitch complaining about it, it’s just every person I’ve talked to who takes it says they can’t eat for like 8 hours after and my disordered little brain is like why me tho

        #5 taion

          Omniscient

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • 3108 posts
        • Locationentropy

        Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

        faerielites, on 02 Mar 2020 - 12:13 PM, said:

        Im sorry, that sucks and I know the feeling :( i know I’m lucky to have the medication I need. I was barely functional in school before it. And I know I’m being a little bitch complaining about it, it’s just every person I’ve talked to who takes it says they can’t eat for like 8 hours after and my disordered little brain is like why me tho

        i get this. so so so many people report weight loss and appetite suppression, on the antidepressant im on (and its also often prescribed to people with weight issues) but it did nothing for me. it does suck when that happens, so i emphasize with your situation

        i didn’t mean to make you feel bad, sometimes i write questionable stuff. im sorry!

        "the ground keeps quaking, i collapse on my own, mute. louder than bombs, yeah"

        22 - dead

        5'5"

         

        source.gif
         

        #6 controlisthegoal

          Warrior

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPip
        • 178 posts
        • LocationLondon

        Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:52 PM

        Ask for Vyvanse and don't eat anything before you take it in the morning. Don't eat anything for an hour and a half after you've taken it too. If it's going to affect your appetite then that's how it'll do it. 

        Doesn't work if you're dehydrated though - drink lots of water


        #7 faerielites

          Advanced Guru

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • 584 posts

          Posted 02 March 2020 - 07:36 PM

          taion, on 02 Mar 2020 - 4:47 PM, said:

          i get this. so so so many people report weight loss and appetite suppression, on the antidepressant im on (and its also often prescribed to people with weight issues) but it did nothing for me. it does suck when that happens, so i emphasize with your situation

          i didn’t mean to make you feel bad, sometimes i write questionable stuff. im sorry!


          Aww, that sucks too! I was on an antidepressant that made me gain weight once, it was so awful omg. Don’t worry, you didn’t make me feel bad! I just started to feel bad about complaining haha, I know I’m fortunate in a lot of ways

          #8 cherryglow

            Advanced Member

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPip
          • 114 posts
          • LocationHeaven

          Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:25 AM

          I feel this! I've only tried adderall a few times, and sure it did something, but not enough at all. Same when I was on vyvanse. Only thing that really helps (both my ADHD and my appetite) is ritalin, which is what I'm on now. GODSEND tbh! 


          48.gif

          it's not a relapse if it's warranted. it's a hall pass

           


          No comments:

          Post a Comment