Thursday, April 28, 2022

 

Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 23 February 2022 - 02:33 AM

77.4kg
I wanna see the 75s by the end of this months, but realistically if I'm under 77kg I'll be happy too

#73 Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 February 2022 - 05:07 AM

77.3kg
Slow but as long I'm losing I'm okay with it;)

#74 Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 February 2022 - 09:49 AM

I just wanna get to a healthy BMI already. 

 

Told myself that once I'm at 65kg I can start online dating. As if I would EVER have the confidence to do that :rolleyes: But until then I should at least be 100 %over my ex... 


#75 Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 25 February 2022 - 02:30 AM

77kg today:)
Not gonna lie this feels good. Only 2 more kgs until my next gw.

Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 26 April 2022 - 11:41 PM

65.7kg

I hope the rain stops for a little while longer so I can run. I have training in the evening too and I'm still sore from Monday

#192 Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted Today, 12:02 AM

65.7kg

I probably won't reach 65kg by end of the month but it's okay. I'm fairly close and I did okay this month.

I really don't want to get up. I had planned on going swimming but I think I'll just go for a run, because that'll take less time. And my knee hurts (not while running though) but I have a feeling it would hurt while swimming

#193 Cursed Doll

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted Today, 04:35 AM

Cursed Doll, on 24 Feb 2022 - 09:49 AM, said:

I just wanna get to a healthy BMI already.

Told myself that once I'm at 65kg I can start online dating. As if I would EVER have the confidence to do that :rolleyes: But until then I should at least be 100 %over my ex...

I'm almost there I'm over him but not ready to date again. I love my freedom right now way too much!

But idk if something were to happen I might not say no. I'm just not actively looking for a relationship




-


No comments:

Post a Comment