Friday, April 29, 2022

 

21 day water fast


39 replies to this topic

#1 ashinthislife

    Warrior

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

    Posted 03 October 2019 - 02:03 PM

    My husband said I was fat. He said he couldn’t even get a boner with the way I look anymore and that my body disgusts him. I’m doing this for me, not for him so I can rub it in his face when I’m gone because fuck him. Doesn’t matter if I am fat I don’t deserve the way he treats me and I know it. I’ve done plenty of water fasts in the past and they have been super effective for weight loss and overall health. I’ve struggled with body dysmorphia, anorexia, binge eating and bulimia all my life. Not all at once but through my life. I’m more determined than ever to do this and I’m 36 hours in right now and I have no desire to eat. A lot of that is coming from anxiety and being called fat by the one person that should love you but whatever. I’m 28, 5’8” and 165 pounds. I know it’s gross and I’m overweight but I’m not grotesque. I’m a size 8. Which is whatever. I’d love to be a size 2 again but realistically I’ll probably manage a size 3-5. Anyway. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. I need all the support I can get right now. I’m so tired of the emotional and verbal abuse. This weight is fucking going.

    #2 newbie16

      Warrior

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 199 posts

      Posted 03 October 2019 - 02:52 PM

      Yes, in! I'm on day 2 of a 10 day but I want to get to a 21 day fast, again. 


      I'm not there yet but I'm closer than yesterday. 

      Height: 5' 9" | CW: 138 lbs | CW BMI: 20.4 | LW: 115 lbs

      GW1 ~ 140 lbs [☆] |  GW2 ~ 130 lbs | GW3 ~ 115 lbs 

      Started an accountability thread -- see here.

       

      dont-need-food.gif

      #3 ashinthislife

        Warrior

      • Members
      • PipPipPipPip
      • 228 posts

        Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

        newbie16, on 03 Oct 2019 - 2:52 PM, said:

        Yes, in! I'm on day 2 of a 10 day but I want to get to a 21 day fast, again.



        Awesome! Do you have Snapchat? We can talk there and keep each other motivated!

        #4 newbie16

          Warrior

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPip
        • 199 posts

          Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:02 PM

          ashinthislife, on 03 Oct 2019 - 7:29 PM, said:

          Awesome! Do you have Snapchat? We can talk there and keep each other motivated!

           

          I don't - I'm not big on social media


          I'm not there yet but I'm closer than yesterday. 

          Height: 5' 9" | CW: 138 lbs | CW BMI: 20.4 | LW: 115 lbs

          GW1 ~ 140 lbs [☆] |  GW2 ~ 130 lbs | GW3 ~ 115 lbs 

          Started an accountability thread -- see here.

           

          dont-need-food.gif

          #5 Hunger Artist

            Advanced Member

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPip
          • 84 posts
          • LocationUSA

          Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:03 AM

          ashinthislife, on 03 Oct 2019 - 2:03 PM, said:

          My husband said I was fat. He said he couldn’t even get a boner with the way I look anymore and that my body disgusts him...

            "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." Bob Marley


                                                                                                                       "... AND I'VE MADE MY DECISION,

                                                                                                                         THIS IS RELIGION,

                                                                                                                        THERE'S NO DOUBT,

                                                                                                                 I'M ONE  OF THE  DEVOUT!"

          #6 Yakima

            Advanced Sage

          • Members
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • 1337 posts
          • LocationHell

          Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:50 AM

          ashinthislife, on 03 Oct 2019 - 2:03 PM, said:

          My husband said I was fat. He said he couldn’t even get a boner with the way I look anymore and that my body disgusts him. I’m doing this for me, not for him so I can rub it in his face when I’m gone because fuck him. Doesn’t matter if I am fat I don’t deserve the way he treats me and I know it. I’ve done plenty of water fasts in the past and they have been super effective for weight loss and overall health. I’ve struggled with body dysmorphia, anorexia, binge eating and bulimia all my life. Not all at once but through my life. I’m more determined than ever to do this and I’m 36 hours in right now and I have no desire to eat. A lot of that is coming from anxiety and being called fat by the one person that should love you but whatever. I’m 28, 5’8” and 165 pounds. I know it’s gross and I’m overweight but I’m not grotesque. I’m a size 8. Which is whatever. I’d love to be a size 2 again but realistically I’ll probably manage a size 3-5. Anyway. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. I need all the support I can get right now. I’m so tired of the emotional and verbal abuse. This weight is fucking going.

           

          Hey, wow, you are young. You have your life ahead, get rid of somebody that treats you like this. I hope you get that straightened out. Also, I must say, my story regarding ED is similar to yours. I also have struggled all my life with EDs, like the last 40 years, anorexia, bullimia, bingeating, it has followed me. I kinda realize it will always be part of me, the past few years I mainly just binged, and binged and binged. I am 5'7 (all my life I lied and said I was 5'8, it made me feel better about myself, lower BMI etc) but of course it does not change reality. I also was up around 160 in my 20s, it was depressing but fasting here and there and some exercise at least brought my weight down somewhat and sites like this one definitely help. 

          I ll follow you. I will start fasting tomorrow eve, you should also check out OKi s threads, he will be starting a long term water fast on Sunday and a lot of people will be joining him. It might help you stay motivated. I ll definitely start checking in on here as well once I get started, in about 24 hours. All the best. 


          Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

           

          CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

           

                    The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

          #7 ashinthislife

            Warrior

          • Members
          • PipPipPipPip
          • 228 posts

            Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:22 PM

            Thank you, Yakima. It’s been really rough. And it’s but just the comments about my weight but all the other terrible things he says to me and the manipulation. It’s very toxic. I’ve been staying at my dads for the past few days and I feel comfortable and safe here. My dad is always trying to feed me but I’ve managed to avoid it and I got my fasting hours. I just checked and I’m 46 hours and 20 minutes in. I’m still not hungry. At least stress helps with that and the meds I’m on. I could handle someone unintentionally hurting me but to constantly try to belittle me and put me down so that they can control me. I can tell handle that anymore and I have a daughter. She’s almost 5. I don’t want her to see me being treated that way and think that it’s normal or okay. Anyway. I’m feeling tired today but I don’t feel weak or dizzy so that’s good.

            #8 ashinthislife

              Warrior

            • Members
            • PipPipPipPip
            • 228 posts

              Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:25 PM

              newbie16, on 03 Oct 2019 - 8:02 PM, said:

              I don't - I'm not big on social media


              Oh me either. It’s the only time thing i have other than this. You can always text me though if you wanna pm me I can give you my number

              #9 ashinthislife

                Warrior

              • Members
              • PipPipPipPip
              • 228 posts

                Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:12 PM

                Hour 53 now. Was really dizzy and jittery from drinking coffee (will def I decaf next time) so I had to make some broth. The salt definitely helped me feel better and I had a few sips of orange juice. At least it’s better than eating and breaking it completely.

                #10 Yakima

                  Advanced Sage

                • Members
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • 1337 posts
                • LocationHell

                Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:59 AM

                ashinthislife, on 04 Oct 2019 - 10:12 PM, said:

                Hour 53 now. Was really dizzy and jittery from drinking coffee (will def I decaf next time) so I had to make some broth. The salt definitely helped me feel better and I had a few sips of orange juice. At least it’s better than eating and breaking it completely.

                I totally agree. While we have all our stuff going on in our head, often the body disagrees. Yes, juices and clear broth are going to support you and help you and it feels great to be able to stay strong that way! 


                Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                 

                CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                 

                          The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                #11 ashinthislife

                  Warrior

                • Members
                • PipPipPipPip
                • 228 posts

                  Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:20 AM

                  Hour 64. Just woke up. Still pretty sleepy. I keep going between euphoric and anxious. I’m sure that’s normal on the 3rd day.

                  #12 MrsFoxy

                    Advanced Warrior

                  • Accountability access
                  • PipPipPipPipPip
                  • 268 posts

                    Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:04 PM

                    What an asshole move of your husband. I feel so sorry for you! Instead of him saying that you disgust him, he should help you get on a better lifestyle and help you with that(going to work out with you, telling that he worries about your health, suppording better lifestyle and eating)

                    Looks like to me that he doesn’t actually care about your soul, but more about your appearance. Sure, being overweight is not good and nobody should ignore it, but telling that you are disgusting is negative and attacking.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    156cm


                    CW: 56.7kg(4.21.22)


                    LW: 46.4kg


                    HW: 65kg

                     

                    GW: 45kg

                     

                    UGW: 40kg

                     

                    > Completed 16 Day fast <

                    #13 ashinthislife

                      Warrior

                    • Members
                    • PipPipPipPip
                    • 228 posts

                      Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:10 PM

                      MrsFoxy, on 05 Oct 2019 - 2:04 PM, said:

                      What an asshole move of your husband. I feel so sorry for you! Instead of him saying that you disgust him, he should help you get on a better lifestyle and help you with that(going to work out with you, telling that he worries about your health, suppording better lifestyle and eating)

                      Looks like to me that he doesn’t actually care about your soul, but more about your appearance. Sure, being overweight is not good and nobody should ignore it, but telling that you are disgusting is negative and attacking.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



                      Yeah it definitely wasn’t okay. He did apologize and tell me he had been drinking (the name calling was over text and I was as visiting at my dads) anyway he had been drinking and said it was totally out of line and that my weight had been bothering him but he always wants me to be healthy. I told him I haven’t forgiven him yet as that was incredibly painful to hear and deal with. But anyway

                      I have started to incorporate some vitamin water and kombucha into the fast because I was just feeling so dizzy and weird. And since I don’t have any vitamins at the time it’s better than nothing. But I’m into day 4 so it’s been getting a lot easier.

                      #14 ashinthislife

                        Warrior

                      • Members
                      • PipPipPipPip
                      • 228 posts

                        Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:11 PM

                        Hour 75. Still going strong. No food cravings.

                        #15 Let’s get skinny

                          Member

                        • Members
                        • PipPip
                        • 27 posts

                          Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:14 PM

                          I like to join and try my best to fast as long as I can. Love to fast at lest for 10days.
                          I, personally think your husband is not right to talk to you like that. Hopefully you said something back to him. Stand up for yourself. Don’t let him insults you like that.

                          #16 Yakima

                            Advanced Sage

                          • Members
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                          • 1337 posts
                          • LocationHell

                          Posted 05 October 2019 - 11:21 PM

                          ashinthislife, on 04 Oct 2019 - 3:22 PM, said:

                          Thank you, Yakima. It’s been really rough. And it’s but just the comments about my weight but all the other terrible things he says to me and the manipulation. It’s very toxic. I’ve been staying at my dads for the past few days and I feel comfortable and safe here. My dad is always trying to feed me but I’ve managed to avoid it and I got my fasting hours. I just checked and I’m 46 hours and 20 minutes in. I’m still not hungry. At least stress helps with that and the meds I’m on. I could handle someone unintentionally hurting me but to constantly try to belittle me and put me down so that they can control me. I can tell handle that anymore and I have a daughter. She’s almost 5. I don’t want her to see me being treated that way and think that it’s normal or okay. Anyway. I’m feeling tired today but I don’t feel weak or dizzy so that’s good.

                           

                          I can imagine it is tough to stay with a parent as they always want to feed one. They think they do a favor and want to take care of us by feeding us. Super difficult. That is a tricky situation. Maybe you can pretend you will eat it, take it somewhere and get rid of it?  But regarding your husband, you gotta get out of that relationship. He probably belittles you cause he is trying to make himself feel better about himself. It means nothing. Toxic is the word! You are so young. You will find somebody better and way more loving and fun. 


                          Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                           

                          CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                           

                                    The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                          #17 MrsFoxy

                            Advanced Warrior

                          • Accountability access
                          • PipPipPipPipPip
                          • 268 posts

                            Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:28 AM

                            ashinthislife, on 05 Oct 2019 - 8:10 PM, said:

                            Yeah it definitely wasn’t okay. He did apologize and tell me he had been drinking (the name calling was over text and I was as visiting at my dads) anyway he had been drinking and said it was totally out of line and that my weight had been bothering him but he always wants me to be healthy. I told him I haven’t forgiven him yet as that was incredibly painful to hear and deal with. But anyway

                            I have started to incorporate some vitamin water and kombucha into the fast because I was just feeling so dizzy and weird. And since I don’t have any vitamins at the time it’s better than nothing. But I’m into day 4 so it’s been getting a lot easier.


                            Yes, atleast he apologized to you. I’m also water fasting and currently on day 6 and I have absolutely opposite way with my boyfriend. He had even threatened me that he would leave me when I will lose around 8-9 more kilos. He can’t stand bones even slightly showing off . Even though I’m currently bmi of 20ish. He saw my backbone when I was crouching and thought I’m already too skinny and saw his own backbone and got disgusted. Also he has collarbones showing off what I absolutely love but he hates them.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            156cm


                            CW: 56.7kg(4.21.22)


                            LW: 46.4kg


                            HW: 65kg

                             

                            GW: 45kg

                             

                            UGW: 40kg

                             

                            > Completed 16 Day fast <

                            #18 Yakima

                              Advanced Sage

                            • Members
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                            • 1337 posts
                            • LocationHell

                            Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:37 AM

                            ashinthislife, on 05 Oct 2019 - 8:10 PM, said:

                            Yeah it definitely wasn’t okay. He did apologize and tell me he had been drinking (the name calling was over text and I was as visiting at my dads) anyway he had been drinking and said it was totally out of line and that my weight had been bothering him but he always wants me to be healthy. I told him I haven’t forgiven him yet as that was incredibly painful to hear and deal with. But anyway

                            I have started to incorporate some vitamin water and kombucha into the fast because I was just feeling so dizzy and weird. And since I don’t have any vitamins at the time it’s better than nothing. But I’m into day 4 so it’s been getting a lot easier.

                             

                            Something salty once in a while might help too to get your electrolytes balanced. Like a clear veggie broth. It will help with the dizziness. 


                            Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                             

                            CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                             

                                      The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                            #19 MrsFoxy

                              Advanced Warrior

                            • Accountability access
                            • PipPipPipPipPip
                            • 268 posts

                              Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:49 AM

                              Yakima, on 06 Oct 2019 - 01:37 AM, said:

                              Something salty once in a while might help too to get your electrolytes balanced. Like a clear veggie broth. It will help with the dizziness.


                              Like Yakima said it’s CRUCIAL to do salt water. This video really taught me alot. It explains everything about salt consuming and fasting : https://youtu.be/p1F9Z81j04w



                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              156cm


                              CW: 56.7kg(4.21.22)


                              LW: 46.4kg


                              HW: 65kg

                               

                              GW: 45kg

                               

                              UGW: 40kg

                               

                              > Completed 16 Day fast <

                              #20 squidward345

                                Advanced Member

                              • Accountability access
                              • PipPipPip
                              • 69 posts

                                Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

                                i'm joining! almost 5hrs in

                                Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

                                21 day water fast


                                39 replies to this topic

                                #21 Starrywitch

                                  Member

                                • Members
                                • PipPip
                                • 48 posts

                                  Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:03 PM

                                  hi I am joining, starting my fast tomorrow. I want to try and fast for 28 days and get closer to my goal weight.

                                  Taking electorolyte and magnesium supplements helps a lot with dizziness. If you dont have that himalayan pink rock salt works for me as well

                                  F23/ H 173cm,5'4/ HW 72kg,160lbs/ CW 65kg,143lbs/ GW1 52kg,115 lbs/ UGW 50kg, 110 lbs/

                                  #22 ashinthislife

                                    Warrior

                                  • Members
                                  • PipPipPipPip
                                  • 228 posts

                                    Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

                                    MrsFoxy, on 06 Oct 2019 - 01:28 AM, said:

                                    Yes, atleast he apologized to you. I’m also water fasting and currently on day 6 and I have absolutely opposite way with my boyfriend. He had even threatened me that he would leave me when I will lose around 8-9 more kilos. He can’t stand bones even slightly showing off . Even though I’m currently bmi of 20ish. He saw my backbone when I was crouching and thought I’m already too skinny and saw his own backbone and got disgusted. Also he has collarbones showing off what I absolutely love but he hates them.


                                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


                                    I know it’s frustrating for you but it sounds like he’s just worried about you’re health. The way he is going about it isn’t totally wrong. It’s manipulative to say he will leave you if you lose all that weight. Men are dicks. My dog has been my best friend and person this past week lol I know that’s sad

                                    #23 ashinthislife

                                      Warrior

                                    • Members
                                    • PipPipPipPip
                                    • 228 posts

                                      Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:47 PM

                                      Hour 92.

                                      Last night I dreamt I was at a mall (which I haven’t been to one in years) and I was at the food court breaking my fast and wrapping taffy around my leg. It was really freaking weird.

                                      #24 Yakima

                                        Advanced Sage

                                      • Members
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                      • 1337 posts
                                      • LocationHell

                                      Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:00 PM

                                      ashinthislife, on 06 Oct 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

                                      I know it’s frustrating for you but it sounds like he’s just worried about you’re health. The way he is going about it isn’t totally wrong. It’s manipulative to say he will leave you if you lose all that weight. Men are dicks. My dog has been my best friend and person this past week lol I know that’s sad

                                       

                                      Nothing wrong with having your dog as your best friend!! Not sad at all but a great part of life.


                                      Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                                       

                                      CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                                       

                                                The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                                      #25 ashinthislife

                                        Warrior

                                      • Members
                                      • PipPipPipPip
                                      • 228 posts

                                        Posted 06 October 2019 - 02:34 PM

                                        Alright guys. I had 5 saltine crackers. I felt like I was floating out of my body and not in a good way. Like in a painful and creepy way so I had to listen to my body. I’m not letting this stop me. I’m going to keep pressing through and counting my hours. But I’ll also list my mistakes here too. And trust me eating 5 crackers during a fast is nothing Compared to how I was eating before the fast. I went from like 2000 cals a day to this so trust me, this is a huge accomplishment for me. Anyway. I refuse to weigh myself til the end of the week. But yeah. If I feel like this again I’ll allow either 5 crackers, a small pack of oatmeal or an apple. That’s it. Those are the go to emergency foods for when I literally feel like I’m being spirited away I to the afterlife or if electrolytes aren’t working and I feel like I’m about to pass out. I do have a 4 year old to take care of so none of that can happen but please don’t be mad at me for failing you guys.

                                        #26 ashinthislife

                                          Warrior

                                        • Members
                                        • PipPipPipPip
                                        • 228 posts

                                          Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:54 AM

                                          Hour 112.

                                          Not really hungry but stomach pains. Pretty tired because I only slept 3 hours. Def need a nap soon. The dizziness hasn’t been bad today. I’ve been drinking alkaline water with natural electrolytes and minerals. Anyway. Just got done cleaning and I’m so tired I might just watch something and try to get the kiddo to take a nap with me.

                                          #27 ashinthislife

                                            Warrior

                                          • Members
                                          • PipPipPipPip
                                          • 228 posts

                                            Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:04 AM

                                            So fucking depressed. I don’t feel loved by my husband at all right now. He truly hates my body and fat people in general.

                                            #28 ashinthislife

                                              Warrior

                                            • Members
                                            • PipPipPipPip
                                            • 228 posts

                                              Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:29 PM

                                              Hour 120.

                                              Into my 6th day of fasting.
                                              What I consumed on my 5th day:
                                              100oz+ of water, 2 cups of organic decaf, chicken broth (not vegan :/ but I didn’t have any veggie broth) and 5 saltines again. I hate that I did that but not much of a choice. But I’m still really proud of myself for accomplishing this after spending the past year binging. And I’m not gonna let it’s get me down. I had to get my daughter one of my favorite desserts: pumpkin roll with buttercream frosting. I touched it and smelled it and it was wonderful. Too bad I can’t eat it lol but i watched her eat it so kind of the same?

                                              Yeah no..definitely not the same lol oh well
                                              After this fast I’m allowing myself one vegan pumpkin treat damnit! I need my pumpkin. And then of course it will be raw like the rest of my diet for all eternity. Fast, raw, fast, raw. Repeat.

                                              #29 Yakima

                                                Advanced Sage

                                              • Members
                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                              • 1337 posts
                                              • LocationHell

                                              Posted 07 October 2019 - 07:57 PM

                                              ashinthislife, on 07 Oct 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

                                              So fucking depressed. I don’t feel loved by my husband at all right now. He truly hates my body and fat people in general.

                                              You got to get rid of him. He is really no good. You are so young. You have all your life ahead of you. If he really talks like that this is obviously a toxic relationship. Just concentrate on the people that are better for you, like your child. Concentrate on everything but him. 


                                              Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                                               

                                              CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                                               

                                                        The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                                              #30 ashinthislife

                                                Warrior

                                              • Members
                                              • PipPipPipPip
                                              • 228 posts

                                                Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:43 AM

                                                Yakima, on 07 Oct 2019 - 7:57 PM, said:

                                                You got to get rid of him. He is really no good. You are so young. You have all your life ahead of you. If he really talks like that this is obviously a toxic relationship. Just concentrate on the people that are better for you, like your child. Concentrate on everything but him.


                                                I know it. It’s so hard especially when he starts being really sweet again. But that’s how it. He talks down to me and belittles me and then after my spirit is wounded he swoops back in and is sweet enough to where I’ll forgive him and it’s just super manipulative. I realize that but it’s si hard to let go. I feel like once I have my body back I’ll have the confidence to do what’s right for me.

                                                #31 ashinthislife

                                                  Warrior

                                                • Members
                                                • PipPipPipPip
                                                • 228 posts

                                                  Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:44 AM

                                                  Hour 127. Another restless night. I can’t sleep:/ why does this happen when I fast??

                                                  #32 Yakima

                                                    Advanced Sage

                                                  • Members
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                  • 1337 posts
                                                  • LocationHell

                                                  Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:04 AM

                                                  ashinthislife, on 08 Oct 2019 - 12:43 AM, said:

                                                  I know it. It’s so hard especially when he starts being really sweet again. But that’s how it. He talks down to me and belittles me and then after my spirit is wounded he swoops back in and is sweet enough to where I’ll forgive him and it’s just super manipulative. I realize that but it’s si hard to let go. I feel like once I have my body back I’ll have the confidence to do what’s right for me.

                                                   

                                                  Is this the father of your child? Damn, you can even ask for alimony and child support. It does not matter if he is sweet once in a while. Nobody should ever talk down to somebody in a relationship like this. And nobody has the right to belittle you. It is just so he feels better about himself. Nobody who loves you would ever behave like that and talk like that. 


                                                  Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                                                   

                                                  CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                                                   

                                                            The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                                                  #33 Yakima

                                                    Advanced Sage

                                                  • Members
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                  • 1337 posts
                                                  • LocationHell

                                                  Posted 08 October 2019 - 01:09 AM

                                                  ashinthislife, on 08 Oct 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

                                                  Hour 127. Another restless night. I can’t sleep:/ why does this happen when I fast??

                                                  Its nothing uncommon. You sleep less and lighter during your fast. Its one thing you should accept but there are lots of things that can help. There are many herbal teas that will help. Look at Amazon or if you have a Health Food store around, a lot of teas will say they promote sleep. There are some supplements but they dont always help. Like Melatonin but that did nothing for me. Chamomile Tea is good. There are some others. Magnesium is great for good sleep, you should take that anyway during your fast. You can order really good supplements at the Vitamin Shoppe. I have lived in the Vitamin Shoppe the past 25 years. Buy a magnesium powder, without sweet flavor, Vitamin Shoppe has its own brand. Its not expensive. I dont sleep at all. In NY I used to get meds, but here they refuse to give them to me. Of course xanax and klonopins are great if you get them. I for myself dissolve one or two benadryls in hot liquid at night. II definitely get 6 hours with that. One usually helps but you can also try two. Look into herbs that promote healthy sleep. Get the tea. 


                                                  Starting weight: 141  (Aug/2019)     Ugghh! 2019 has been the worst. It's not even about the weight, it's a toxic poisoned sick miserable and                                                                       sluggish  141.

                                                   

                                                  CW: 123.8  (02/01/2020)    119.7  (02/02/2020)

                                                   

                                                            The journey to me is more about my fucked up mind, my insane addiction to food, and to take control - of ridiculous eating habits. Still, I feel better at a lower weight.

                                                  #34 ashinthislife

                                                    Warrior

                                                  • Members
                                                  • PipPipPipPip
                                                  • 228 posts

                                                    Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:51 AM

                                                    Yakima, on 08 Oct 2019 - 01:04 AM, said:

                                                    Is this the father of your child? Damn, you can even ask for alimony and child support. It does not matter if he is sweet once in a while. Nobody should ever talk down to somebody in a relationship like this. And nobody has the right to belittle you. It is just so he feels better about himself. Nobody who loves you would ever behave like that and talk like that.


                                                    He isn’t the father. I was married before him. My child’s father is a sweet and kind person and a great father. I know that everything you’re saying is right. I just don’t understand why it’s so hard for me to let go

                                                    #35 ashinthislife

                                                      Warrior

                                                    • Members
                                                    • PipPipPipPip
                                                    • 228 posts

                                                      Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:54 AM

                                                      Yakima, on 08 Oct 2019 - 01:09 AM, said:

                                                      Its nothing uncommon. You sleep less and lighter during your fast. Its one thing you should accept but there are lots of things that can help. There are many herbal teas that will help. Look at Amazon or if you have a Health Food store around, a lot of teas will say they promote sleep. There are some supplements but they dont always help. Like Melatonin but that did nothing for me. Chamomile Tea is good. There are some others. Magnesium is great for good sleep, you should take that anyway during your fast. You can order really good supplements at the Vitamin Shoppe. I have lived in the Vitamin Shoppe the past 25 years. Buy a magnesium powder, without sweet flavor, Vitamin Shoppe has its own brand. Its not expensive. I dont sleep at all. In NY I used to get meds, but here they refuse to give them to me. Of course xanax and klonopins are great if you get them. I for myself dissolve one or two benadryls in hot liquid at night. II definitely get 6 hours with that. One usually helps but you can also try two. Look into herbs that promote healthy sleep. Get the tea.


                                                      My doctor has offered Xanax to me but if refused it. Benadryl is great. I have some sleepy time tea with valerian root in it and I also have a huge thing of magnesium powder as well as the pills. I just haven’t taken anything yet. Idk why. My mind is so over active I can’t hold on to a single thought. I’ve forgotten my meds two days in a row now

                                                      #36 ashinthislife

                                                        Warrior

                                                      • Members
                                                      • PipPipPipPip
                                                      • 228 posts

                                                        Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:21 PM

                                                        Hour 148. I really want an apple:/

                                                        #37 ashinthislife

                                                          Warrior

                                                        • Members
                                                        • PipPipPipPip
                                                        • 228 posts

                                                          Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:36 PM

                                                          Broke my fast at 149 hours with an apple. It was the best thing I’ve ever eaten lol. I’m going to have a bananas smoothie tomorrow (just water and bananas) and butternut squash soup (vegan of course) and then go for another 7 days after that. So basically I am doing 21 days just broken into 3 segments.

                                                          #38 ashinthislife

                                                            Warrior

                                                          • Members
                                                          • PipPipPipPip
                                                          • 228 posts

                                                            Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:33 PM

                                                            Today is feeding day. I swear I’ll weigh myself tomorrow. I’ve been lazy to get the scale. So far:
                                                            Half an apple
                                                            A cutie
                                                            Cup of soup (vegan and 90cals)

                                                            #39 ashinthislife

                                                              Warrior

                                                            • Members
                                                            • PipPipPipPip
                                                            • 228 posts

                                                              Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:52 AM

                                                              Yesterday’s food log:
                                                              Half an apple
                                                              2 cuties
                                                              4 grapes
                                                              3 bananas
                                                              Cup of soup

                                                              Cals: 520

                                                              Fasting again today.

                                                              #40 Jasmine Noel

                                                                Advanced Member

                                                              • Accountability access
                                                              • PipPipPip
                                                              • 63 posts

                                                                Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:56 AM

                                                                I’m joining the fast
                                                                How are you holding up ashinthislife? I’m so envious of your fasting ability ❤️ I’m determined to go 3 days. Not very long, but I suck at fasting. I’m starting with 3 days but ultimately I would love to go for a whole week. Liquid fasting




                                                                No comments:

                                                                Post a Comment