Monday, April 25, 2022

 

n0thingleft0fme

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts
  • Locationfaerieland

Posted Today, 07:45 AM

Choco_Bitch_612, on 21 Apr 2022 - 6:33 PM, said:

i recommend using the tdee calculator and losertown to figure out what exercise and cal limit you can stick to without wanting to go insane that will bring desired results


[i]Thanks. I checked out Losertown and also Sailrabbit. They both said I need to be eating less than 575 cals per day if I want to lose 10 pounds a month at my current activity level.[i/]

Hi! My name is Ruby <3


tumblr_lrm9auCe8t1qd8xmf.gif

#226 n0thingleft0fme

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts
  • Locationfaerieland

Posted Today, 07:50 AM

Hello! So I’ve been doing some research on Losertown and Sailrabbit on how many cals I can eat. With the minimal exercise I do the websites say I need to be eating less than 575 calories per day if I want to lose 10 pounds per month. I don’t think that’s sustainable so I’m going to up my activity so I burn more calories. I will also increase my calories. My calorie limit is going back to the good ol 1000 cal max. I will keep track of how much I eat and how much I burn. Steps are not a concern anymore, just focused on calories burned vs calorie intake. Weigh ins will happen infrequently. Fasting is encouraged but only when it does not lead to binge eating.

Goals
-10 pounds; 110
-10 pounds; 100
-10 pounds; 90


Stats
Spoiler 

(4/21/22) SW, 120.0 lbs (54.4 kg)
BMI, 22.7 BF%, 27.1

Measurements, (cm)
Wrist, 15.5
Forearm, 24
Bicep, 29
Underbust, 77
Waist, 71
Belly, 79
Hips, 86.5
Ass, 92.5
Upper thigh, 55
Lower thigh, 46
Above knee, 38
Calf, 34
Ankle, 19

Hi! My name is Ruby <3


tumblr_lrm9auCe8t1qd8xmf.gif

☆PaisleySky☆

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3205 posts
  • LocationPNW🌲

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

Weight: n/a

Calories total today: 790
-Morning: Coffee (0 cals) + Vanilla Nutpods creamer (20 cals) + Lakanto sweetener (0 cals)
-Afternoon: Banana (120 cals) + Lemon Two Good yogurt (80 cals) + Instant miso soup (30 cals)
-Evening: Tom Yum rice noodle soup bowl (250 cals) + 2 tbsp coconut cream (60 cals) + Baby shrimp (60 cals) + Thai basil (5 cals) + Green onions (5 cals) + Toasted seaweed snack (30 cals) + Soft boiled egg (70 cals) + A&W Root Beer Zero Sugar (0 cals)
Extra: Strawberries for “dessert” (50 cals)

Exercise: Got out for a walk.

Okay so…. I’ve been considering trying to increase my intake for a while, because I’m maintaining on 600 cals and it’s seriously fucked. Today I finally decided to go for it, for science, just to see what happens. So I’m aiming for 800 now. And tbh, I’m having some regrets already but I think I’m going to try to stick with it for a week - if I’m much heavier than where I’ve been stuck for like the past month I’ll go back down to 600, and if there’s no change, I’ll try to keep it up… I mean if I’m going to maintain either way I may as well be able to eat a little more, right? If I lose, which is totally unlikely…. I’ll be thrilled. But I’m not going to get my hopes up too much.
My husband and I went for a long walk because the sun was shining, and then went to get some groceries. I wasn’t really sure how to add 200 cals to my intake, so I just bought a bunch of fruit lol. Maybe it will help me poop? Idk. I got apples, bananas and strawberries. I actually feel like I ate so much food today, I can’t help but think this was a mistake. I’m legit really full now, and I feel like I’m not even restricting. I’m just having a lot of guilt and regret about it, and if I gain I will actually be so fucking mortified. Wish me luck.
Unrelated but I had a really disturbing dream last night that I looked down at my body and I was morbidly obese all of a sudden, and then every time I saw myself in the mirror I looked completely different. I usually have pretty vivid, surreal and generally weird as hell dreams, but this one left me feeling somewhat unnerved.

*Btw I weighed the banana and the calories based on size should actually be closer to 105 according to MFP, but I read somewhere once that riper fruit is higher in cal??? I have no idea if that has any truth to it, but since this particular banana was pretty ripe (soft with some brown spots) I counted it as 120 :’)

27


5'2"


CW 88 lbs 🐳


LW 76 lbs


Recovery failure.


✨Watch my relapse here✨

#550 CarmenYuna

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Locationin my arms

Posted Today, 05:07 AM

You know I've read from several sources online (sorry i forgot where from) that you can give your metabolism a boost if you've been restricting for a prolonged time, and that is by increasing your intake by quite a bit more calories from carbs than just a bit more. The whoosh effect is certainly due with you i think, because so long as you're not bedridden and paralyzed or 4ft small it's impossible for you to permanently maintain on 600. But since you're plateauing for such a long time now, maybe a surprise is what your body needs now to keep losing more consistently.

 

I'd say maybe have one kind of "cheat meal"...? Like for one meal have something that you really like, that can definitely be higher in carbs and fats, and then your metabolism should get some stimuli from that. Of course not until you're totally uncomfortable and stuffed, but at least satiated physically.

 

I could understand if that something that'd be hard to actually do, but it can't do you much at all even if you ate up to 1000 calories you'd still not really gain any actual body weight, merely water retention that will go away the coming days.

Maybe it's worth trying :)


FA6tFN7.jpgFA6tp1.png

 

 

 

~i am not a queen i am a motherfucking empress~

 

~and if you're reading this you are too~

 

<3

 

height: 160cm

 

whoever you may be; we got this boo.

#551 DistressedOrange

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4857 posts
  • LocationLaundering My Exit Bag

Posted Today, 05:40 AM

FYI the ripeness of fruit effects the sugar content but not the overall calorie count. Only the form the calories take changes, not the calories themselves :)

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk
Weightle/oss accountability
5'2" goblin
https://www.myproana...4.6kg---->-31kg
Sub buzz 20955 1526499870 5
91e7ace9590a44c75219c6f5f0310e4f  sabrina The teenage witch witch fashion
5 1
ce9a6e1d661a77eeec5d22c3208d45c9
Self centered hoe

#552 ☆PaisleySky☆

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3205 posts
  • LocationPNW🌲

Posted Today, 07:52 AM

CarmenYuna, on 24 Apr 2022 - 05:07 AM, said:

You know I've read from several sources online (sorry i forgot where from) that you can give your metabolism a boost if you've been restricting for a prolonged time, and that is by increasing your intake by quite a bit more calories from carbs than just a bit more. The whoosh effect is certainly due with you i think, because so long as you're not bedridden and paralyzed or 4ft small it's impossible for you to permanently maintain on 600. But since you're plateauing for such a long time now, maybe a surprise is what your body needs now to keep losing more consistently.

I'd say maybe have one kind of "cheat meal"...? Like for one meal have something that you really like, that can definitely be higher in carbs and fats, and then your metabolism should get some stimuli from that. Of course not until you're totally uncomfortable and stuffed, but at least satiated physically.

I could understand if that something that'd be hard to actually do, but it can't do you much at all even if you ate up to 1000 calories you'd still not really gain any actual body weight, merely water retention that will go away the coming days.
Maybe it's worth trying :)

I’ve tried that - I don’t restrict when I see my family because I want to keep up the illusion of normality, so it’s not like a binge amount of calories but definitely what would presumably be “maintenance” or slightly over a few days per month, and a lot more carbs. I did it over Easter and next time I see them will be Mother’s day. It doesn’t seem to trigger the “whoosh” anymore (although I’ve experienced that phenomenon in the past) just leaves me with a ton of water retention/edema (like my hands and feet become visible swollen, my rings which are usually sliding off my fingers become tighter, and my skin gets sore and tender feeling, not just a bit of belly bloat.) Once the water weight comes off, I’m right back to where I was beforehand.
I think I need to increase my intake over a longer time frame maybe. So that’s why I’m trying this approach of raising my usual daily intake instead. And even though it should theoretically be impossible to gain when I’m still eating under 1000 cals, it’s theoretically impossible for me to maintain on my current intake as well, yet that’s been my reality so who knows. It’s so frustrating. I don’t know what else to do, I feel straight up betrayed by my body. :(

27


5'2"


CW 88 lbs 🐳


LW 76 lbs


Recovery failure.


✨Watch my relapse here✨













No comments:

Post a Comment