Friday, April 29, 2022

58 lbs pounds in 3 months | 5'7 192 to 134

 

Fasting 3 days, eat raw foods and then repeat?


11 replies to this topic

#1 ashinthislife

    Warrior

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

    Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Anyone ever fasted for 3 days, eaten then fasted for 3 days and eaten repeatedly for weeks and lost weight? I’m currently on day 7 of a fast but when this is over I was thinking of doing that and on the eating day just eat raw fruits and vegetables. Like completely raw vegan (I’m vegan btw)

    Just curious if anyone does this. Seems pretty easy since fasting isn’t hard for me at all.

    #2 FatNewlywed

      Advanced Warrior

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 429 posts

      Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:39 PM

      Yes, and I lost 58 p

      Quote

       

       

      ounds that way.


      #3 ashinthislife

        Warrior

      • Members
      • PipPipPipPip
      • 228 posts

        Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:11 PM

        FatNewlywed, on 08 Oct 2019 - 9:39 PM, said:

        Yes, and I lost 58 p
        ounds that way.



        That’s awesome!! How long did you do it for?

        #4 FatNewlywed

          Advanced Warrior

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPip
        • 429 posts

          Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:50 AM

          ashinthislife, on 08 Oct 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

          That’s awesome!! How long did you do it for?

          Three months. I am starting back again today


          #5 ashinthislife

            Warrior

          • Members
          • PipPipPipPip
          • 228 posts

            Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:09 AM

            FatNewlywed, on 09 Oct 2019 - 06:50 AM, said:

            Three months. I am starting back again today


            Wow that’s not long at all. What are your stats?

            #6 ashinthislife

              Warrior

            • Members
            • PipPipPipPip
            • 228 posts

              Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:10 AM

              FatNewlywed, on 09 Oct 2019 - 06:50 AM, said:

              Three months. I am starting back again today


              Wow that’s not long at all. What are your stats?

              #7 FatNewlywed

                Advanced Warrior

              • Accountability access
              • PipPipPipPipPip
              • 429 posts

                Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:58 AM

                ashinthislife, on 09 Oct 2019 - 11:10 AM, said:

                Wow that’s not long at all. What are your stats?

                5'7 when I lost all the weight, I started out at 192lbs

                Right now, after about a year, I am back at 165lbs and I am ready to make it lower. Wanna join me?

                I did not do the raw food thing, but I ate very specific things. I had a very strict budget, as I am also a mom of two and a full time student.


                #8 ashinthislife

                  Warrior

                • Members
                • PipPipPipPip
                • 228 posts

                  Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:31 PM

                  FatNewlywed, on 09 Oct 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

                  5'7 when I lost all the weight, I started out at 192lbs
                  Right now, after about a year, I am back at 165lbs and I am ready to make it lower. Wanna join me?
                  I did not do the raw food thing, but I ate very specific things. I had a very strict budget, as I am also a mom of two and a full time student.


                  Yes! I’m 5’8” and 155ish right now so we are really close to the same size!
                  Today is my eating day. So far I’ve had an apple, a cutie and a cup of vegan butternut squash soup. (90cals) so for dinner later I’ll probably do a salad with no dressing and some grapes or bananas. Haven’t decided yet. If you want you can pm me! I’ll give you my number and we can text. I’m also a mom:) my daughter will be 5 this month and I gonna back to school next year (took a serious break due to health issues)

                  #9 FatNewlywed

                    Advanced Warrior

                  • Accountability access
                  • PipPipPipPipPip
                  • 429 posts

                    Posted 12 October 2019 - 09:42 AM

                    ashinthislife, on 09 Oct 2019 - 2:31 PM, said:

                    Yes! I’m 5’8” and 155ish right now so we are really close to the same size!
                    Today is my eating day. So far I’ve had an apple, a cutie and a cup of vegan butternut squash soup. (90cals) so for dinner later I’ll probably do a salad with no dressing and some grapes or bananas. Haven’t decided yet. If you want you can pm me! I’ll give you my number and we can text. I’m also a mom:) my daughter will be 5 this month and I gonna back to school next year (took a serious break due to health issues)

                    I am back in school, as well, and a mom to two kids. I am also in my late 30s, so I don't lose easily, anyway. 

                    That said, because I have been overdoing it recently- long enough to be used to overeating again- I am attempting to restrict, lower each day, for about three days or so, until it can be easier to fast. Would you like to do it that way, or just jump right in?

                     

                    Today, so far, I have had:

                    1 cup of coffee (5 cals) with zero cal, sugar free syrup and 2 tbsp of half and half (40cals)

                    1 serving strawberries (50 cals) and 1 oz blueberries (16 cals)

                    Total cals morning snack: 111 cals

                     

                    Half toasted sourdough English muffin (70 cals) spread with 1 Laughing Cow wedge (35 cals), topped with 1 poached egg (73 cals)

                    1 roma tomato (25 cals)

                    1 serving cucumber (5 cals)

                     

                    Total:  329 cals


                    #10 ashinthislife

                      Warrior

                    • Members
                    • PipPipPipPip
                    • 228 posts

                      Posted 12 October 2019 - 12:18 PM

                      FatNewlywed, on 12 Oct 2019 - 09:42 AM, said:

                      I am back in school, as well, and a mom to two kids. I am also in my late 30s, so I don't lose easily, anyway.
                      That said, because I have been overdoing it recently- long enough to be used to overeating again- I am attempting to restrict, lower each day, for about three days or so, until it can be easier to fast. Would you like to do it that way, or just jump right in?

                      Today, so far, I have had:
                      1 cup of coffee (5 cals) with zero cal, sugar free syrup and 2 tbsp of half and half (40cals)
                      1 serving strawberries (50 cals) and 1 oz blueberries (16 cals)

                      Total cals morning snack: 111 cals

                      Half toasted sourdough English muffin (70 cals) spread with 1 Laughing Cow wedge (35 cals), topped with 1 poached egg (73 cals)
                      1 roma tomato (25 cals)
                      1 serving cucumber (5 cals)

                      Total: 329 cals



                      Yeah! I’ve been raw ever since my fast. Yesterday I had two bananas. But I really didn’t have much time to eat. I’m about to do a smoothie or coconut water and 4 bananas with vegan protein powder before work

                      #11 FatNewlywed

                        Advanced Warrior

                      • Accountability access
                      • PipPipPipPipPip
                      • 429 posts

                        Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:07 PM

                        ashinthislife, on 12 Oct 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

                        Yeah! I’ve been raw ever since my fast. Yesterday I had two bananas. But I really didn’t have much time to eat. I’m about to do a smoothie or coconut water and 4 bananas with vegan protein powder before work

                        Are you vegan typically? If not, I usually keep Campbell's Soup at Hand in my car- the chicken and stars has 60 cals for the entire container, and it is in a drinkable cup. It makes for easy on the run restriction, especially if you get hungry near fast food.


                        #12 FatNewlywed

                          Advanced Warrior

                        • Accountability access
                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                        • 429 posts

                          Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:07 PM

                          Oh, I also just ate a banana, as well.


                          Reply to this topic


                          No comments:

                          Post a Comment