Saturday, April 30, 2022

 


#24 GOKU

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2855 posts
  • LocationTraining to achieve Ultra Instinct in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted Today, 11:33 AM

I'm about 10 hours until I hit day 3. I'm so fucking happy I've been able to fast for longer than 50 hours. I haven't been able to do it properly since February, since back then I was all about "Recovery" and "Metabolism repair" and shit. I went from 138 lbs to 155 lbs. Ugh, but I managed to slim down to 150 lbs by restricting but only fasting will be able to move that weight any lower. Hence why I'm being 100% into fasts now. I don't have a choice, I want to get skinny before I go to work, I don't want to spend my 20's with a body I don't like. I know I'll be fine, I was fine fasting 50 days. What's an extra 12 minimum with much more and better supplements, research into fasting and nutrition, as well as increased activity and wellbeing? 

 

On top of all that, I'm not missing anything my body needs (despite calories and sugar, but my body gets that from my body, and protein, which my body gets from my muscle) with this fast despite it being 0 cal. I get all my nutrients I need, some more, most less unfortunately, but it's way better than nothing and it's more than my previous long fasts!!

 

I fast best when I have a deadline and target. Despite hating deadlines, I'd rather just be as skinny as possible as fast as possible. Which is entirely what this fast is. I'm done tolerating my body the way it is now, I don't want this extra weight anymore. I'm not fat, just a little chubby, I'm bang on middle of my normal BMI class. But it's not what I want. I want to be skinny. I want to be bony. I have spent so much money and time fasting and failing, I'm done giving up due to life events and safety outside of what I can control. Being able to achieve my goals in one long 2 month minimum fast, and working out what I'll do from there. If I haven't lost enough weight with this fast, I'll refeed for a week, eat normally for a week, then I can fast for another 1 week to 1 month maximum. Then I'll figure out restriction and calorie counting to maintain if I hit my weight, or lose if I'm 10 lbs or less away from my goal.

 

I want to make sure I maintain at my GW. My goal for this 62 day fast is 120 lbs, I'm an EXTREMELY slow loser, even with liquid fasting. SO I'm hoping this 0 cal, more active, caffeine water and gum only fast with all these supplements and better sleep schedule and hygiene I'll be able to lose far more amounts of weight. 

 

I have a small stomach, and it will get even more smaller from fasting. I can't handle lots of food, so there's no risk of me binging. Even though I'm kinda addicted to fasting in the sort I'd rather eat one meal then fast till next time, my stomach can't really handle that, despite that logically to me being the best way to lose weight. I.e, make sure you eat everything you want in one sitting, then that will maximise the time your without food until the next time. Since I don't have hunger, I don't really need to eat all throughout the day. So that method works best for me despite my small stomach conflicting with that idea. Idk, my body is weird. 

 

I'm excited for this to be over :D


  7daffe436e8369ba56b9917e7f262d48.gif5a28327eecee5ed3d5254b3b952cdc34.gif

EDNOS

50 DAY FAST + 31 DAY FAST (COMPLETED!!!): https://www.myproana...idk/?p=76214585

HW: 230 lbs

SW: 168 lbs

CW: 147 lbs (April '22)

GW: 100 lbs

"And this- Is.. to go, EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!"

STAY SAFE <3

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment