Wednesday, April 27, 2022

 

Not new, but back- and looking for friends!


No replies to this topic

#1 YawnTears__

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

    Posted 24 April 2022 - 11:30 AM

    Hi friends! I missed the community here too much to stay away for too long.

    I’m Yawntears and I’m 35/f. AN-R for 27 years. Chronically ill in palliative care.. and terribly lonely. I don’t leave the house/have friends for a few major reasons.

    I’d love to be able to make some friends here, offer my support.. and just “be there” for someone.

    If there’s anyone out there looking to make friends with a shy, introverted shut-in like me, please message me!

    I’m a musician with a Masters degree in music. My focus is in stringed-instruments (piano,guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, cello) and I’d LOVE to chat music with you!

    It’s nice to be back, and nice to know I’m not alone in this. 


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    No comments:

    Post a Comment