Friday, April 29, 2022

good dairy free icecream?

 

AMAZING low cal (dairy free but you can’t tell) ice cream (Halo Top who? Don’t know her)


13 replies to this topic

#1 faerielites

    Advanced Guru

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

    Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:42 PM

    c3a2a2c0dd24e9860c45fd484988173a.jpg
    Soooo my partner got Dairy Queen tonight so I ran into a supermarket planning to grab some Halo Top. I’m lactose intolerant so I try to eat dairy free, but dairy free halo top is kind of grainy and bland tbh :( But I saw this, so I grabbed a pint and one HT just to see.

    GUYS. I can’t believe this isn’t like fancy million calorie full fat ice cream?? It’s really a mousse so it’s super fluffy and creamy, almost like whipped cream or marshmallow fluff. It has a CARAMEL RIBBON. It has CHOCOLATE FLAKES. It’s like REAL, RICH, NOT SAD ice cream, not an icy, single texture and flavor thing like some low cal frozen desserts... 

    And it’s mf’ing VEGAN. But you literally can’t even tell a little bit. No weird taste or texture, just fluffy goodness.

    Beware, it’s so fcking good I ate the whole pint when I wasn’t planning to. But with those calories it’s not so bad! Definitely enough of a treat to stave off a binge.

    #2 minty lemon

      Advanced Sage

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 2408 posts
    • Location✧*:・゚𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒 ・゚:*☾

    Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:49 PM

    That sounds SOO good 😍😍 


    tumblr_m4321wnFPa1qdlkyg.gif

     

    25 | Japan | 169cm | HW: 70 | CW: 60.5 (2022.1) | UGW: 48 kg

    #3 Thinny

      Advanced Guru

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 758 posts
    • LocationAustin, TX

    Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:24 PM

    UGH YES I TRIED THIS LAST WEEK AND IT WAS !!!! FUCKING AMAZING omfjgjshsh it makes me so happy that someone else is also excited about it :’))) the regular salted caramel swirl is so good but so high calorie & it made me sad but this mf changed my life. i deadass almost cried


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    the red washing down the bathtub can't change the color of the sea at all

    #4 faerielites

      Advanced Guru

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 584 posts

      Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:34 PM

      Thinny, on 12 Mar 2020 - 1:24 PM, said:

      UGH YES I TRIED THIS LAST WEEK AND IT WAS !!!! FUCKING AMAZING omfjgjshsh it makes me so happy that someone else is also excited about it :’))) the regular salted caramel swirl is so good but so high calorie & it made me sad but this mf changed my life. i deadass almost cried


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      I went to get more today, I picked up chocolate chip and it’s really good too! I was so upset though, there were empty spaces on the shelf where two other flavors were on clearance and were all gone already (peanut butter and strawberry which both sound AMAZING)! :’(((((

      #5 Thinsperation.desperation

        Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPip
      • 200 posts

        Posted 12 March 2020 - 10:24 PM

        Today at a health food store I saw an ice cream brand called Wink and it’s 100 calories for a whole pint! I didn’t get any because it was $5 for just a pint (and I’m not the biggest ice cream fan), so I can’t really say how good it is
        <p>3snewgec16521.jpg

        #6 ivy-cix66

          Advanced Sage

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • 1667 posts

          Posted 13 March 2020 - 01:08 AM

          omgggg is this new ive never seen it before?? i’ve had to so delicious vegan yoghurt and i love it, need to try this if i can get my hands on it

          #7 faerielites

            Advanced Guru

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • 584 posts

            Posted 13 March 2020 - 05:52 AM

            ivy-cix66, on 13 Mar 2020 - 01:08 AM, said:

            omgggg is this new ive never seen it before?? i’ve had to so delicious vegan yoghurt and i love it, need to try this if i can get my hands on it

            I have to try their yogurt now that I know how good the brand is!

            #8 sfernanded

              Advanced Guru

            • Accountability access
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • 760 posts

              Posted 13 March 2020 - 07:14 AM

              ivy-cix66, on 13 Mar 2020 - 01:08 AM, said:

              omgggg is this new ive never seen it before?? i’ve had to so delicious vegan yoghurt and i love it, need to try this if i can get my hands on it

              This is amazing, a true ice cream enthusiast.


              #9 PastelPrince3s

                Advanced Guru

              • Accountability access
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • 660 posts

                Posted 30 March 2020 - 12:17 PM

                I love so delicious! When I didn't eat dairy they were a go to. I still buy things from them sometimes.  


                           BFD56BA2-42DF-481E-A2F7-DF6237CDA499.png     

                It's only downhill from here

                  Accountability 

                #10 tateDx

                  Sage

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • 1274 posts
                • Locationskaia

                Posted 15 April 2020 - 12:42 AM

                used to have one of these every weekend :D  :P  but w quarantine they are allll out:(


                ┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

                || Tate ||

                - vegan -

                5'4

                chronic illness

                 

                ‧⁺˚*・༓☾tylenol PM☽༓・*˚⁺‧

                 

                  114 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 (lw) 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85

                19.5 19 18.5 18 17.5 17 16.5 16 15.5 15

                days binge free: 0

                mfp- tatiekat

                 

                ┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

                #11 justjulia

                  Advanced Warrior

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPipPip
                • 266 posts
                • LocationUnited States

                Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:57 PM

                There’s a brand called Andy’s with 240 calories per pint and let me tell you, I have never tasted such a good ice cream for so little calories. It tastes like normal ice cream, it’s creamy and soft and not gross or thin!! Fuck halo top, this shit is delicious

                 452860ba5f5e89fb0829f6722c817af8.gif

                 

                ♡ It's going to be okay ♡

                ♡ 5'7" ♡

                ♡ CW: ??? ♡

                ♡ GW: 110 lbs ♡

                ♡ UGW: 99 lbs ♡

                #12 light in the crack

                  Omniscient

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • 4870 posts
                • Locationa castle on the moon

                Posted 21 April 2020 - 07:48 AM

                Ooh once quarantine is over I’ll have to see if my grocery store carries this! It looks really good.


                she/they/he? 

                Stats:

                Spoiler 

                5’5”
                HW 130 lbs
                CW 125 lbs

                LW 108 lbs
                UGW 95 lbs

                BMI 20.8

                 

                My Accountability

                #13 LittlePaperWings

                  Sage

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • 1096 posts

                  Posted 25 April 2020 - 11:05 AM

                  Omg I wonder if I can find this in the UK T-T

                  tenor.gif?itemid=11257212

                  HW: 164 lbs
                  LW: 115 lbs
                  GW: 100 lbs

                  #14 Porcelain Perfect

                    Warrior

                  • Accountability access
                  • PipPipPipPip
                  • 163 posts
                  • LocationSpokane, WA

                  Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:14 AM

                  The only good dairy free icecream I like is lemon sorbet. I don't know why but I love the crunchy texture it gets and it just soothes me



                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment