Monday, April 25, 2022

 

velvet condom

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Locationa dream

Posted Today, 10:10 PM

imprecisebuteffortless, on 24 Apr 2022 - 11:06 PM, said:

you are such a mood sometimes, lol. like when am i entering my expensive trophy wife era???

 

i hope when you're ready, you can keep fighting for high restriction! one thing that helps me a lot to avoid binges is only weighing in every other or third day, so those day-to-day fluctuations don't trigger me the same way. anyway you know what works for you, so sending good vibes as always <3

 

That is actually some really solid advice. <3 thank you love. The emotion-fueled urges passed today, had more important fish to fry. Staying the course with 1200!!


180 179 178 177 176 175 174 173 172 171 170 169 168 167 166 165 164 163

162 161 160 159 158 157 156 155 154 153 152 151 150 149 148 147 146 145

144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127

126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110

 

accountability

#231 velvet condom

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Locationa dream

Posted Today, 10:14 PM

■ DAY 115 | MONDAY, APRIL 25

 

 

weight: ?

calories in: ~1200

workout: 30 mins total body pilates

 

 

Today was so busy I forgot to hate my body. lol. Ended up doing two meals and 1200 calories like normal, feeling good. Too many things to do to care. So much stress, soooo much stress. Work is so damn killer. It's 10pm now, have to finish something that'll probably take another 2-3 hours and then I can sleep. And then back at it again at 8am. My only small mercy is that I'll be with Evan again soon, and we'll get to have an actual break together.

 

My team lead called me very smart today and said he lucked out. He's a tough guy, he rarely gives out compliments. He spends much more time nitpicking. So that honestly made my entire day, lol. 

 

Just keep swimming.

 

med_gallery_1301749_69741_18920.jpeg


180 179 178 177 176 175 174 173 172 171 170 169 168 167 166 165 164 163

162 161 160 159 158 157 156 155 154 153 152 151 150 149 148 147 146 145

144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127

126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110

 

accountability

skinnyangelll

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 April 2022 - 01:10 PM

So I've been really struggling in my personal life this week with the loss of a loved one as well as work related stress so I'm still not where I'd like to be with my relationship with food. I only had two binge days this week but they were pretty bad so it screwed up my progress. I really want to weigh myself but I'm so scared to at the same time-- part of me feels that the number will shock me so much that I'll have a reality check and get serious with my restriction. I'm hoping this week I can have success with my calorie plan, I've done my workout today already so that has me feeling a little bit better mentally.


5'3

lw: 85 lbs

cw: don't know

ugw: 95 lbs

---

new accountability

#22 skinnyangelll

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted Yesterday, 12:41 PM

This week was a bit better calorie wise but unfortunately not in the deficit I wanted. My intake is ever so slowly decreasing despite 1-2 binge days a week so I'm hoping over time they can be eliminated. CICO has never failed me for weight loss so that is going to be my main focus. Obviously I want to eat healthier options, but I'd rather have a few pieces of regular chocolate that satisfies my cravings rather than a whole organic dark chocolate bar which still leaves me wanting more. Eating super healthy food in a surplus will not make me lose weight, no matter how "clean" the ingredients are. I do want to make sure I am getting enough protein and fiber as well as complex carbs to ensure my appetite is satiated. I would really like to average at 1000 cals/day, but I think 1200 cals/day is a more realistic goal at this time. I will try to start posting my intake here everyday again. 


5'3

lw: 85 lbs

cw: don't know

ugw: 95 lbs

---

new accountability

#23 skinnyangelll

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted Today, 07:13 PM

4.25.2022

 

Fast: 13 hours

 

Intake: 982 (rounding to 1000)

 

Workout: none


5'3

lw: 85 lbs

cw: don't know

ugw: 95 lbs

---

new accountability

gold gun kitten

    whore extraordinaire

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 23 April 2022 - 01:26 PM

💌 REPLIES:

 

stonescold, on 21 Apr 2022 - 6:49 PM, said:

omg you look incredible and so glad to hear you upped your intake and are feeling better <3 It makes me happy you want to recover at some point too, I know the feeling of not wanting to be this way forever but can’t imagine life without it

thank you, love!! admittedly it's been a rollercoaster trying to up my intake but i think i'm getting a better handle on it mentally these days. i think my issue before was that i was "all in" which caused me (and body) to freak out. i'm sorry you relate to this feeling because we absolutely deserve to recover fully. i know it will happen for us one day though. I'm just glad i have you and others here as a support system. ♥

 

imprecisebuteffortless, on 21 Apr 2022 - 11:17 PM, said:

you are tiny, love. i'm so glad you're feeling comfortable with your body as it is - the dream body, by the way - and sending you strength to maintain if you can. you are so intelligent and so strong, and you deserve the best <333

funny you call my body the dream body when i think yours is actually the dream body, lol.

 

and thank you for your kind words. it means more than you know. i'm slowly (but surely) taking steps towards high restriction so i'm able to finally maintain. as i said above, i'm lucky to have you cheering me on always so it finally feels possible. ♥

 

Choco_Bitch_612, on 22 Apr 2022 - 09:09 AM, said:

food is looking great as always. do u find doing the whole30 keeps u satiated?

 

and like others have said, ur already very tiny! it's great that u reconsidered ur ultimate goal for life/health reasons. i did the same.

thank you! ♥

 

and yes, for sure! i've learned how to balance my macros with this diet so the meals i'm consuming have been satisfying with little to no urges to snack in between.

 

velvet condom, on 22 Apr 2022 - 11:56 AM, said:

That before and after, wowwww. You're seriously goals.

omg hardly but thank you, love. ♥

 

_Jem_, on 23 Apr 2022 - 05:06 AM, said:

Omg Cherry you look so much better than I ever did at 97 lbs haha, you look stunning <3 But yeah I completely understand the feeling of "just a few more pounds" because it's just never enough no matter how low you go, even if you feel like you actually like how you look there's that nagging voice in the back of your head. Also just the addiction of seeing the number going lower. 

 

Your food looks soooooo good though omg, brb saving all of these down to my food inspo folder hahah ~. Aesthetically I love the high contrast in the editing in the pics, it makes the different ingredients pop against each other so well! 

oh i doubt it, i'm sure you looked amazing especially with your enviable waist. ♥

 

it's really so trivial, trying to lose these last 10 lbs. sometimes i can't grasp why i just can't maintain here when i feel like i look good already most days. but then i remember how deep i am in this relapse.

 

but anyway! thank you for your compliment on my food photos! i especially hold your opinion in high regard since it's part of your career. unfortunately for this week, i'm no longer taking photos since i've been so repetitive with my meals. ;__; if i make something interesting, i'll definitely snap a photo!

 

golden kush, on 23 Apr 2022 - 06:01 AM, said:

You look incredible! The food pics are great, too. Are there any more positive effects you’ve noticed from following Whole30?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you, love. ♥

 

aside from the improved mood and being comfortable with the increase in my intake, i feel like my urge to snack between meals have diminished significantly. as i mentioned above, i learned how to make my meals macro friendly which have been helping to me keep satiated. also my body feels more... pure? lol idk, best way i can put it. i feel like i have clean energy too even on days i don't consume coffee.


#55 tinybelle

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2143 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Yesterday, 01:28 PM

that before and after  :wub:  you are serious motivation!! hope you're doing well xx


#56 CarmenYuna

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Locationin my arms

Posted Today, 01:12 PM

So I found your body checks and now your acc, and I will definitely keep following you! You seem so driven and goal-oriented, really makes me wanna upgrade my lifestyle lol! 

 

A few questions...

 

How did you end up losing from your before (the 40 pound loss) to now? Did you start low restricting to 500-700 calories from the very beginning, or did you lower your intake over time? And do you consistently restrict or do you also do anything else like fasting/cheat days/ etc.? 

 

Have you experienced any hair loss? Or do you take supplements for that?

 

Also, did you do some form of exercise? Cause you look toned without large muscles. Seriously hope I'm not asking too many questions, you just look so stunning and I'd love to know! 


FA6tFN7.jpgFA6tp1.png

 

 

 

~i am not a queen i am a motherfucking empress~

 

~and if you're reading this you are too~

 

<3

 

height: 160cm

 

whoever you may be; we got this boo.

#57 gold gun kitten

    whore extraordinaire

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2670 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted Today, 03:01 PM

💌 REPLIES:

 

tinybelle, on 24 Apr 2022 - 1:28 PM, said:

that before and after  :wub:  you are serious motivation!! hope you're doing well xx

thank you so much, love.  i hope you're doing well too. it's nice to finally hear from you! you had me worried for a bit.

 

CarmenYuna, on 25 Apr 2022 - 1:12 PM, said:

So I found your body checks and now your acc, and I will definitely keep following you! You seem so driven and goal-oriented, really makes me wanna upgrade my lifestyle lol! 

 

A few questions...

 

How did you end up losing from your before (the 40 pound loss) to now? Did you start low restricting to 500-700 calories from the very beginning, or did you lower your intake over time? And do you consistently restrict or do you also do anything else like fasting/cheat days/ etc.? 

 

Have you experienced any hair loss? Or do you take supplements for that?

 

Also, did you do some form of exercise? Cause you look toned without large muscles. Seriously hope I'm not asking too many questions, you just look so stunning and I'd love to know! 

thank you so much for your kind words, and for what you wrote on my bodycheck thread as well. you're way too kind and sweet. you managed to make my whole week and it's only started, lol.

 

​honestly, i have never been this consistent and goal-focused until i started the whole30 diet. losing those 40 lbs has been an erratic journey, lol. it took me like a year and a half to get here, only because i attempted to recover twice in between. but low restricting/low carb (500 calories max/less than 30g of carbs) has been my go-to plan for the most part. i think i allowed myself one or two maintenance days a month to prevent binging. didn't really help too much though, lol. i mean, i binge like once in a blue moon but i did eat a little over my tdee often.

 

for exercise, i used to overdo it with the cardio which didn't yield me much results. i saw the best results when i cut back and attended the gym only 3x a week. i lifted weights, like heavy. i was squatting like a little over half my weight at one point. and ran for cardio. (i was doing the couch to 5k during this time) i limited my exercise time to only an hour total. i'd lift for the first half hour (would usually only perform 3 exercises per session like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, lat pulldowns, etc.) and then end it with a 30 min run. during this time i was low restricting but with a high protein intake, maybe around 60-70g a day which i somehow managed to squeeze into 500 calories max. i don't really recommend this route though because i think i would've had a much better result high restricting but i was terrified of upping my intake then. i think the reason why my muscles didn't really grow bigger because i was on such a large deficit.

 

right now, i'm trying the whole30 diet (eliminates dairy, legumes, grains, and sugars) on a whim. i was stuck on 103-105 lbs for a while the past few months and needed to break it. i was able to finally break it and lose around 10 lbs from it so far. i honestly feel like it's more sustainable than what i was doing before. i'm slowly working my way to high restriction at the moment and the diet gave me that confidence to increase my intake as the weeks go by. i'm hoping that by the time i reach 90 lbs, i would be eating my tdee by then. but i think long after, i'll continue adhering to the diet like 90% of the time as well.

 

​in terms of hair loss, i haven't experienced it. i'm guessing maybe because i didn't lose a significant amount of weight rapidly in a short period of time. my diet could be a contributing factor too. it consists of mostly whole, nutritious foods focusing on plant-based meals and adequate protein intake. i don't take additional supplements for hair. only the basics like multivitamins, a synbiotic (for gut health), vitamin d, magnesium, and fish oil. although i am meticulous about hair maintenance which means regular haircuts/trims, washing only 1-2x a week, weekly scalp rinse/hair masks, minimal hot styling tools, and using high quality products. but who knows, things could still change from here. i'm still trying to achieve a BMI of 16.5 so i'll monitor the condition of my hair then.

 

i hope i was able to answer your questions thoroughly but if there's anything i missed or if you have follow up questions, please don't hesitate to ask! and thank you for following my rollercoaster of a journey. 


#58 CarmenYuna

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Locationin my arms

Posted Today, 03:33 PM

gold gun kitten, on 25 Apr 2022 - 3:01 PM, said:

i hope i was able to answer your questions thoroughly but if there's anything i missed or if you have follow up questions, please don't hesitate to ask! and thank you for following my rollercoaster of a journey. ♥♥♥

 

Thank you! You gave super helpful insight, it's so cool to think that you can achieve this kind of physique while also lifting! I still have so much muscle from (recovery) bulking, so you really give me hope here.

 

Seriously you're an angel for taking the time out of your day to write such well thought out replies<3<3<3 I hope you have an amazing rest of the week!


FA6tFN7.jpgFA6tp1.png

 

 

 

~i am not a queen i am a motherfucking empress~

 

~and if you're reading this you are too~

 

<3

 

height: 160cm

 

whoever you may be; we got this boo.






No comments:

Post a Comment