Sunday, April 10, 2022

 

SomewhereOutThere

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1682 posts

    Posted 04 April 2022 - 09:13 PM

    I did it!!!! Normal bmi!!! It took 11 months to go from obese to normal bmi but I did it! So happy

    df404ed0215da5e65126c35a35b2383a.jpg


    Chill morning, didn’t do anything work related until 10:45 lol ended up working until almost 6:30 anyways so 

    Decided to start my day with a peloton ride. 10 min warm up, 10 min climb and 10 min cool down. I love stacking classes. I figure it’s probably a good idea to start doing some climb classes since I’ll be mountain biking soon. Then I did a 10 min full body stretch followed by a 10 min meditation. Prepared some breakfast and coffee and sat outside on the porch as I geared up my laptop. It was nice

    Did a lot of prospecting. Had some internal calls to prep for this big deal I’m teeing up.

    Hopped on the tread after work. I finished at 8 so that’s exciting. 8 is my wind down time but I often don’t finish exercising by then

    Started trying to plan out trip to Chile.. the country is so big with so many natural wonders to see. I don’t even know where to begin

    MFP

    Spoiler 

    108f3287958d0b4751fcdf61032d24e1.png
    7aff7ca82e3d1869f963488dfaf1fa0d.png
    5a1db33ca32f1c2063f0ec6afa839100.png
    5dd41147921783f960450e18146ee5fc.png
    e7978acee301530bc8e7f437e1c834b5.png
    865cd1a5f952296fbdf1bdcd2f415ea7.png



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Accountability

    34
    LA
    Sales Life

    SomewhereOutThere

      Advanced Sage

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1682 posts

      Posted 05 April 2022 - 08:07 PM

      wow I pooped before I weighed myself. That never happens. What’s a pleasant surprise lollll

      I’m doing an experiment where I don’t drink diet soda. I’ve lost 2.4 lbs since Friday. Sooo I guess it was causing a lot of bloat. There could be other factors too tho. I’m going to try to not drink any for a week and see what happens. Sucks because all I want is a Coke Zero. Or 5. I think I’ll lay off other forms are artificial sweetener until then too. Just curious but I’ll go right back to having it lol at least I’ll have some idea of how much bloat it causes

      My husband bought me a chocolate glazed donut, my fav. Makes me so happy. Actually when I was living out of my car as a meth addict, chocolate glazed donuts were basically the only thing I could eat. It just does not feel good to eat and then you add in ed… I guess those were my safe food lol I wouldn’t eat for days and then I’d eat like 5

      My ribs have been a bit more sore lately, and I think it’s because of how much I’m exercising again oh well. it’s not painful or anything tho. I just notice the discomfort more I guess

      I had to tighten my heart rate monitor chest strap  and my bras are now too big in the band and the cup and I just bought them in December. Don’t really wanna rush to buy more because I’m just gonna keep losing lol

      Also I’m just like on one today. Started work at like 10:30 again lol but I need to remind myself I do really consolidated work and do more with my time than others because I’m efficient. I got some really good work done today which makes me excited. I mentioned before I’m getting this big deal started. It’s going to have a lot of executive eyes on it, who have high expectations of me since last year. I’m going to use this as an opportunity to really push myself and grow. I’m setting up all this internal stuff for us to work on like a slack channel and a centralized document. I added the execs to it and made sure they were both HELLA dialed before doing so. I talked to my financial coach and she said those are the reasons they made the stock investment opportunity. Because of the quality of work that I do and growth potential. I want them to be floored at how I run opportunities when they open my doc. It sounds trivial when I call it just a doc but It’s the foundation for how I’m running the opportunity and a big part of why I won that big deal in January. A major factor was deal coordination.

      Had to meditate twice. Did some tread and read. Feeling thin but maybe that’s because of laying off artificial sweetener. Not to mention I had a good poop today. I should retake my progress pics. I wonder if my stomach looks smaller now

      I’ve been WAITING for this tattoo artist to send his booking email for weeks now. It finally came today and I submitted my idea. Praying that he pics it up. I’m ready for a neck tattoo tyvm

      MFP logs

      Spoiler 

      7938df2076f48712f33dbf5f609209bb.png
      7adb1432a69a17bd7d81194a712c1221.png
      ef829077efc63f1d27dd30096abf1806.png
      ece6ce4f6e7c9d063657609a8257776f.png
      d6afb1c2c75b45f2d14b728f026c27d0.png
      6c00639ab87d1e88d99af006c3e4fef2.png



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Accountability

      34
      LA
      Sales Life

      skinnyangelll

        Advanced Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPip
      • 344 posts
      • LocationUSA

      Posted 06 April 2022 - 04:06 PM

      So I tried on a pair of jeans I used to wear and they're super tight now :( I just want to cry. I was supposed to have lost weight for this trip I'm leaving for tomorrow and I feel so fat; I even considered weighing myself but I'm too scared to do that. I don't want it to put me in a terrible/depressed mood when I need to be happy and enjoy my time in the city. When I get back I am buckling down on my restriction and losing all the weight I've gained and more. This was a wakeup call for me. I will have a daily average every week of 1200 at the most. I think my ultimate goal weight is 90-92 lbs but I will start in intervals of 5 lbs from where my current weight is. This extreme hunger is going to be hard to fight but I think reducing sugar/carb intake will help. I'd rather be hungry than look the way I do right now.


      5'3

      lw: 85 lbs

      cw: don't know

      ugw: 95 lbs

      ---

      new accountability

      #20 skinnyangelll

        Advanced Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPip
      • 344 posts
      • LocationUSA

      Posted Today, 08:08 PM

      Back on my bullshit starting tomorrow. My trip was great but I have a lot of weight to lose.


      5'3

      lw: 85 lbs

      cw: don't know

      ugw: 95 lbs

      ---

      new accountability

      Reverse Diet Journey


      62 replies to this topic

      #41 uraffextion

        Guru

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • 529 posts

        Posted 19 March 2022 - 08:40 PM

        Day Thirty-Four: 3/19/2022
        Weight: 81.6lbs
        Cals: 594 yikes
        Exercise: walked around a park
        Fluids: 4 cups or so

        How I feel physically: tired but alright (:

        C/S session:
        - part of a bite of sushi

        #42 uraffextion

          Guru

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • 529 posts

          Posted 20 March 2022 - 05:58 PM

          Day Thirty-Five: 3/20/2022
          Weight: 81.4lbs
          Calories: 577 cals
          Fluids: 4 cups
          Exercise: walked around the store a bit

          How I feel physically: good (:

          C/S Session:
          - 1 packet Oreo cakesters
          - 1 bite of sushi
          - 2 strawberry yogurt covered pretzels

          #43 uraffextion

            Guru

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
          • 529 posts

            Posted 22 March 2022 - 06:23 AM

            Day Thirty-Six: 3/21/2022
            Weight: 81.4lbs
            Calories: 600 yikes
            Exercise: just some light walking and stairs
            Fluids: 3 cups yikes

            How I feel physically: but tired but from sleep

            No c/s session

            #44 uraffextion

              Guru

            • Accountability access
            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
            • 529 posts

              Posted 22 March 2022 - 11:00 PM

              Day Thirty-Seven: 3/22/2022
              Weight: 81.4lbs
              Calories: 580 cals
              Fluids: 3 cups maybe
              Exercise: walked a bit downtown and around the library

              How I feel physically: exhausted. Sleep deprived. Kinda dizzy and lethargic.

              C/S Session:
              - 1 pumpkin cake slice
              - 1 mini pecan pie
              - 1 packet Oreo cakesters
              - 2 slices banana swirl bread
              - peanut butter

              #45 uraffextion

                Guru

              • Accountability access
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
              • 529 posts

                Posted 23 March 2022 - 08:10 PM

                Day Thirty-Eight: 8/23/2022
                Weight: 81lbs
                Calories: 578
                Fluids: 4 cups
                Exercise: light walking

                How I feel physically: find- lethargic

                No c/s session

                #46 uraffextion

                  Guru

                • Accountability access
                • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                • 529 posts

                  Posted 24 March 2022 - 05:31 PM

                  Day Thirty-Nine: 8/24/2022
                  Weight: 81.2lbs
                  Calories: 590 probably maybe 600? Yikes
                  Fluids: 2.5 cups
                  Exercise: light walking around the house and campus

                  How I feel physically: drained but from sleep and relationship issues

                  C/S Session:
                  - 1 pumpkin cake slice
                  - 1 uncrustable
                  - 1 packet of Oreo cakesters
                  - 2 fig newtons

                  #47 uraffextion

                    Guru

                  • Accountability access
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                  • 529 posts

                    Posted 25 March 2022 - 08:03 AM

                    Day Forty: 3/25/2022
                    Weight: 81.2lbs
                    Calories: 580 cals
                    Fluids: 4 cups
                    Exercise: light walking around the house

                    How I feel physically: kinda weird idk how to explain. Panicky and out of it

                    C/S Session:
                    - 1 mini pecan pie
                    - 1 pumpkin cake slice
                    - 1 uncrustable
                    - 1 Oreo cakester packet

                    #48 uraffextion

                      Guru

                    • Accountability access
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • 529 posts

                      Posted 26 March 2022 - 07:57 AM

                      Day Forty-One: 3/26/2022
                      Weight: 80.8lbs
                      Cals: 610 cals ???
                      Exercise: Light walking
                      Fluids: 5 cups

                      How I feel physically: good

                      No c/s session

                      #49 uraffextion

                        Guru

                      • Accountability access
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                      • 529 posts

                        Posted 27 March 2022 - 06:33 PM

                        Day Forty-Two: 3/27/2022
                        Weight: 81lbs
                        Calories: 610 yikes
                        Fluids: 4 cups
                        Exercise: stairs and light walking

                        How I feel physically: good (:

                        C/S Session
                        - 1 mini pecan pie
                        - 1 pumpkin cake slice
                        - 1 fig newton
                        - 1 uncrustable
                        - 1 brookie
                        - 4 nut clusters

                        #50 uraffextion

                          Guru

                        • Accountability access
                        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                        • 529 posts

                          Posted 28 March 2022 - 07:49 AM

                          Day Forty-Three: 3/28/2022
                          Weight: 81lbs
                          Calories: 586
                          Fluids: 5 cups
                          Exercise: light walking

                          How I feel physically: feel fine

                          C/S Session:
                          - 1 packet Oreo cakesters
                          - 1 oatmeal creme pie
                          - 1 uncrustable
                          - 1 fig newtons
                          - 4 nut clusters

                          #51 uraffextion

                            Guru

                          • Accountability access
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                          • 529 posts

                            Posted 29 March 2022 - 12:53 PM

                            Day Forty-Four: 3/29/2022
                            Weight: 81lbs
                            Calories: 580 cals
                            Fluids: 4 cups
                            Exercise: none

                            How I feel physically: got my COVID booster shot so I feel like death

                            No c/s session

                            #52 uraffextion

                              Guru

                            • Accountability access
                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                            • 529 posts

                              Posted 30 March 2022 - 05:50 PM

                              Day Forty-Five: 3/30/2022
                              Weight: 80.6lbs
                              Calories: 590 cals
                              Exercise: light walking
                              Fluids: 5-6cups

                              How I feel physically: okay. A bit lightheaded

                              C/S Session
                              - 1 mini pecan pie
                              - 1 packet sweet pastries

                              #53 uraffextion

                                Guru

                              • Accountability access
                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                              • 529 posts

                                Posted 31 March 2022 - 08:33 AM

                                Day Forty-Six: 3/31/2022
                                Weight: 80.4lbs (god damn it, had to poop right after I immediately ate so definitely lower but oh well)
                                Calories: 586 cals
                                Fluids: like 3 cups oops
                                Exercise: sex and light walking around the house and store

                                How I feel physically: had a weird moment after sex where I felt like death but idk why. I’m fine now

                                C/S Session:
                                - 1 chocolate cake slice
                                - few bites of an ice cream
                                - most of an ice cream sandwich
                                - part of a pancake I didn’t like

                                #54 uraffextion

                                  Guru

                                • Accountability access
                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                • 529 posts

                                  Posted 01 April 2022 - 10:18 PM

                                  Day Forty-Five: 4/1/2022
                                  Weight: 80.6lbs
                                  Calories: 650 maybe? Idk I went out with friends and was pressured into sipping cocktails
                                  Exercise: walked like 4 miles
                                  Fluids: like 6 cups

                                  How I feel physically: fine

                                  C/S Session:
                                  - 1 ferrero Rochet

                                  #55 uraffextion

                                    Guru

                                  • Accountability access
                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                  • 529 posts

                                    Posted 02 April 2022 - 08:56 PM

                                    Day Forty-Six: 4/2/2022
                                    Weight: 80.2lbs
                                    Calories: 650 maybe? I had pancakes out to eat and don’t trust the cals they listed at all
                                    Exercise: light walking
                                    Fluids: 5 cups

                                    How I feel physically: fine but I think I have a cold

                                    No c/s session

                                    #56 uraffextion

                                      Guru

                                    • Accountability access
                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                    • 529 posts

                                      Posted 03 April 2022 - 10:20 PM

                                      Day Forty-Seven: 4/3/2022
                                      Weight: 80.2lbs
                                      Calories: 560 cals
                                      Fluids: 3 cups
                                      Exercise: walked around stores

                                      How I feel physically: good (:

                                      No c/s session

                                      Am on my period - Day One

                                      #57 uraffextion

                                        Guru

                                      • Accountability access
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                      • 529 posts

                                        Posted 04 April 2022 - 07:25 PM

                                        Day Forty-Eight: 4/4/2022
                                        Weight: 80.4lbs
                                        Calories: 600 cals
                                        Fluids: 5 cups
                                        Exercise: light walking around the store

                                        How I feel physically: fine

                                        No c/s session

                                        #58 uraffextion

                                          Guru

                                        • Accountability access
                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                        • 529 posts

                                          Posted 05 April 2022 - 06:52 PM

                                          Day Forty-Nine: 4/5/2022
                                          Weight: 79.8lbs
                                          Calories: 605 cals
                                          Fluids: 5 cups
                                          Exercise: virtually none

                                          How I feel physically: I feel okay (:

                                          No c/s session

                                          #59 uraffextion

                                            Guru

                                          • Accountability access
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                          • 529 posts

                                            Posted 07 April 2022 - 05:36 AM

                                            Day Fifty: 4/6/2022
                                            Weight: 79.6lbs
                                            Calories: 660 cals
                                            Exercise: light walking and sex
                                            Fluids: 6 cups

                                            How I feel physically: pretty good

                                            No c/s session

                                            #60 uraffextion

                                              Guru

                                            • Accountability access
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                            • 529 posts

                                              Posted 08 April 2022 - 07:34 AM

                                              Day Fifty-One: 4/7/2022
                                              Weight: 79.6lbs
                                              Calories: 610
                                              Exercise: light walking around stores and some dancing
                                              Fluids: 6.5 cups

                                              How I feel physically: felt really drained today idk why

                                              C/S session
                                              - 1/4 of a bagel

                                              Reply to this topic

                                              Reverse Diet Journey


                                              62 replies to this topic

                                              #61 uraffextion

                                                Guru

                                              • Accountability access
                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                              • 529 posts

                                                Posted 08 April 2022 - 12:09 PM

                                                Day Fifty-Two: 4/8/2022
                                                Weight: 79.4lbs
                                                Calories: 690 cals or so
                                                Exercise: downtown walking
                                                Fluids: 5 cups

                                                How I feel physically:

                                                No c/s session

                                                #62 uraffextion

                                                  Guru

                                                • Accountability access
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                • 529 posts

                                                  Posted Today, 12:38 AM

                                                  Day Fifty-Three: 4/9/2022
                                                  Weight: 79.2lbs
                                                  Calories: 644 cals
                                                  Exercise: light stairs and walking
                                                  Fluids: 4 cups?

                                                  How I feel physically: good (:

                                                  No c/s session

                                                  #63 uraffextion

                                                    Guru

                                                  • Accountability access
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                  • 529 posts

                                                    Posted Today, 05:24 PM

                                                    Day Fifty-Four: 4/10/2022
                                                    Weight: 79.8lbs ?? Wtf ??
                                                    Calories: 610 cals
                                                    Exercise: store walking
                                                    Fluids: 4 cups

                                                    How I feel physically: good just fighting off a cold or something and shitty sleep

                                                    C/S Session:
                                                    - 1 peanut butter açaí bowl with banana and granola on top

                                                    Reply to this topic

                                                    tilldeath

                                                      Advanced Warrior

                                                    • Accountability access
                                                    • PipPipPipPipPip
                                                    • 390 posts

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 03:39 AM

                                                      Gonna add some more progress pics but put them next to my previous progress pics so you can see more of a difference.

                                                       

                                                      So this was the start of my relapse 11 weeks ago:

                                                      image0.jpeg

                                                       

                                                      This was a month ago:

                                                      image1.jpeg

                                                       

                                                      And this was today! From the first pic it is a 39.2lb difference (17.8kg):

                                                      image0 (3).jpeg


                                                      SW: 215.2lbs (97.6kg) - 21/1/22

                                                      GW 1: 150lbs (68kg)

                                                      GW 2: 125lbs (56.7kg)

                                                      UGW: 110lbs (49.8kg)

                                                       

                                                      210205200195190, 185180, 175, 170, 165, 160, 155, 150, 145, 140, 135, 130, 125, 120, 115, 110


                                                      ☆PaisleySky☆

                                                        Omniscient

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • 3111 posts
                                                      • LocationPNW🌲

                                                      Posted 08 April 2022 - 11:40 PM

                                                      Weight: n/a

                                                      Calories total today: 585
                                                      -Morning: Nothing
                                                      -Afternoon: Monster Ultra Peachy Keen (10 cals) + Strawberry Banana Light & Fit yogurt (80 cals)
                                                      -Evening: Seafood Udon noodle bowl (290 cals) + 2 soft boiled eggs (140 cals) + Green onions (5 cals) + Baby shrimp (60 cals) + A&W Root Beer Zero Sugar (0 cals)

                                                      Exercise: Short walk

                                                      Okay Monster Ultra Peachy Keen is SO GOOD 10/10, it tastes just like peach ring candy 🍑💗 might be my new favorite tbh.
                                                      lm6w1qi.jpg
                                                      Selfie dump ft. Sushi, from yesterday after I got my hair done:
                                                      Spoiler 

                                                      8qFsTJK.jpg
                                                      RCjkplc.jpg

                                                      27


                                                      5'2"


                                                      CW 88 lbs 🐳


                                                      LW 76 lbs


                                                      Recovery failure.


                                                      ✨Watch my relapse here✨


                                                      #523 ☆PaisleySky☆

                                                        Omniscient

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • 3111 posts
                                                      • LocationPNW🌲

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 05:11 PM

                                                      Went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and now I literally want to cry because ALL I WANT is to eat some fucking blueberry muffins. But I can’t. Walking through the bakery section of the store and seeing all those cookies, cupcakes and pies and shit makes me feel so depressed. I’m not even physically hungry at all, I just want to enjoy food, and I can’t bring myself to do it. I could have just one muffin, sure, but it would use up most of my calories for the day and only remind me of what I’m missing out on. And for what? I’m not even losing weight anymore. I hate this so much, I want to be free of this fucking miserable illness. Why can’t I just EAT WHAT I WANT and be happy and not want to die because of some calories? It sounds fucked up, but I miss being AN b/p sometimes, at least I could indulge in my cravings every now and then and know I could just get rid of it afterward. If I didn’t live in a small apartment where my husband would hear me (and if food weren’t so expensive) I’d probably relapse into purging again honestly.

                                                      Sidenote - the fact that this thread will be a year old in a few days feels extra depressing, especially considering that I’m a YEAR into my relapse, that’s a year straight of restricting, and I’m STILL not at my goal weight. Fuck this. I hate my life.

                                                      27


                                                      5'2"


                                                      CW 88 lbs 🐳


                                                      LW 76 lbs


                                                      Recovery failure.


                                                      ✨Watch my relapse here✨

                                                      gold gun kitten

                                                        whore extraordinaire

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • 2566 posts
                                                      • LocationNYC

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 06:14 PM

                                                      aw Paisley, I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling depressive. i can't even imagine your frustration but i can hard relate to the whole eating what you want predicament. it's not even like i want to binge on those types of foods either, i just want to eat them without being a nervous, guilty wreck for like weeks on end. not sure if you feel the same as i do in that regard but it's absolutely exhausting. i'm sorry i can't offer better words of comfort but i can offer you my solidarity. 

                                                       

                                                      and i'm sure you're aware but your body is probably hanging on to what little it could since you're at a pretty low weight already, but you'll definitely gain some traction again soon. there's no way you can't lose with your intakes. hang in there.

                                                       

                                                      on a lighter note, your hair looks great and you look beautiful! your hairdresser did great with your bangs, and i especially love how you did your makeup.

                                                       

                                                      take care and say hi to the babies for me ♥


                                                      #525 CarmenYuna

                                                        Warrior

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPip
                                                      • 193 posts
                                                      • Locationin my arms

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 07:52 PM

                                                      So I finally read through your whole thread, and I can only repeat what many others have already said: You're absolutely stunning and I wish nothing but the best for you. You seem so so cool and I resonate with your journey. I'm nowhere near as thin as you, but you make me feel confident I can also push through! I just hope you're well, it's at least good to know that you have supportive people around you and that you know to reach out to them when you need it. That alone shows a lot of strength.

                                                       

                                                      I love love love your cat babies! Been thinking about adopting one but I would barely have the financial means. Are those contacts you're wearing in your selfies showing you post hair appointment btw? Cause if not, your eyes are literally piercing!

                                                       

                                                      Also, on the topic of hair, how has your hair been doing? Is it still falling out a lot or has it gotten better since you started taking supplements/more protein? I've been wanting to lower my intake under 700 but I'm just so afraid of losing hair, since I already lost a lot from bleaching lol

                                                       

                                                      And what I've been wondering the most while reading your posts... How do you deal with cravings? Aka the mental psychological hunger you mentioned? How do you stay disciplined, is it just sheer willpower and determination...? Cause the emotional hunger is the worst for me as well, the physical hunger is easy to ignore.

                                                       

                                                      So much love to you :) <3


                                                      FA6tFN7.jpgFA6tp1.png

                                                       

                                                       

                                                       

                                                      ~i am not a queen i am a motherfucking empress~

                                                       

                                                      ~and if you're reading this you are too~

                                                       

                                                      <3

                                                       

                                                      height: 160cm

                                                       

                                                      whoever you may be; we got this boo.

                                                      #526 ☆PaisleySky☆

                                                        Omniscient

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • 3111 posts
                                                      • LocationPNW🌲

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

                                                      gold gun kitten, on 09 Apr 2022 - 6:14 PM, said:

                                                      aw Paisley, I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling depressive. i can't even imagine your frustration but i can hard relate to the whole eating what you want predicament. it's not even like i want to binge on those types of foods either, i just want to eat them without being a nervous, guilty wreck for like weeks on end. not sure if you feel the same as i do in that regard but it's absolutely exhausting. i'm sorry i can't offer better words of comfort but i can offer you my solidarity. 
                                                       
                                                      and i'm sure you're aware but your body is probably hanging on to what little it could since you're at a pretty low weight already, but you'll definitely gain some traction again soon. there's no way you can't lose with your intakes. hang in there.
                                                       
                                                      on a lighter note, your hair looks great and you look beautiful! your hairdresser did great with your bangs, and i especially love how you did your makeup.
                                                       
                                                      take care and say hi to the babies for me ♥

                                                      Thank you so much for this. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. Sometimes it’s really hard not to internalize the idea that anorexics are “supposed” to be repulsed by the mere sight of food, and even thinking or acknowledging that I want to eat something leaves me feeling a sense of guilt. It’s completely irrational, but nothing about this disorder is rational I guess.
                                                      I hope you are doing okay. <3

                                                      27


                                                      5'2"


                                                      CW 88 lbs 🐳


                                                      LW 76 lbs


                                                      Recovery failure.


                                                      ✨Watch my relapse here✨

                                                      #527 ☆PaisleySky☆

                                                        Omniscient

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • 3111 posts
                                                      • LocationPNW🌲

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 11:26 PM

                                                      CarmenYuna, on 09 Apr 2022 - 7:52 PM, said:

                                                      So I finally read through your whole thread, and I can only repeat what many others have already said: You're absolutely stunning and I wish nothing but the best for you. You seem so so cool and I resonate with your journey. I'm nowhere near as thin as you, but you make me feel confident I can also push through! I just hope you're well, it's at least good to know that you have supportive people around you and that you know to reach out to them when you need it. That alone shows a lot of strength.

                                                      I love love love your cat babies! Been thinking about adopting one but I would barely have the financial means. Are those contacts you're wearing in your selfies showing you post hair appointment btw? Cause if not, your eyes are literally piercing!

                                                      Also, on the topic of hair, how has your hair been doing? Is it still falling out a lot or has it gotten better since you started taking supplements/more protein? I've been wanting to lower my intake under 700 but I'm just so afraid of losing hair, since I already lost a lot from bleaching lol

                                                      And what I've been wondering the most while reading your posts... How do you deal with cravings? Aka the mental psychological hunger you mentioned? How do you stay disciplined, is it just sheer willpower and determination...? Cause the emotional hunger is the worst for me as well, the physical hunger is easy to ignore.

                                                      So much love to you :) <3

                                                      Thanks for your kind words! <3 I’m just wearing my regular prescription contacts bc my vision is garbage lol but the deceivingly good lighting + makeup certainly helps!
                                                      My hair started shedding A LOT about 3 months into my relapse, it was so bad that I was afraid to wash or brush it because the amount of hair that would come out was just unnerving. I’ve noticed that it seems to have slowed down somewhat, but I’m still losing a lot more hair than normal. It’s hard to say if the multivitamin and extra protein are the reason for the improvement or if my hair is just so thin now that less of it comes out? I used to have extremely fine but dense hair, I’m not kidding when I say it’s about half as thick as it used to be, but at least I had some excess to spare to begin with lol. I also have a whole lot of short baby hairs that become really obvious when I’m blow drying it, or when I wear it up. It looks like what a lot of women experience after postpartum hair loss, and I actually had a stylist ask me if I gave birth recently when she was doing my balayage a few months back. 😬 I told her it was from a medication and it was pretty awkward!
                                                      I wish I had some good advice for you about the cravings, I deal with it by either crying like a baby (for example today) or just distracting myself. I don’t leave the house a whole lot, because sometimes walking past food in restaurants, smelling it, seeing foods I want in the grocery stores…is just too much. My husband is a HUGE food enthusiast and it can be really hard - certain “trigger” foods he knows I don’t like him to eat around me so he has them when he’s at work instead, and if he’s watching a food/cooking related YouTube video or something I often just leave the room. I guess some people with EDs really enjoy “food porn” type stuff but to me it just feels overwhelming and I take a more avoidant approach. I don’t like to be reminded of what I’m missing out on. Even still, I dream about food almost every night smh I think my subconscious just likes to torture me. I wake up with so much anxiety, and then breathe a sigh of relief when I realize I didn’t ACTUALLY eat a Chipotle steak burrito and an entire pint of ice cream. 😆

                                                      27


                                                      5'2"


                                                      CW 88 lbs 🐳


                                                      LW 76 lbs


                                                      Recovery failure.


                                                      ✨Watch my relapse here✨

                                                      #528 ☆PaisleySky☆

                                                        Omniscient

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                      • 3111 posts
                                                      • LocationPNW🌲

                                                      Posted Yesterday, 11:36 PM

                                                      Weight: n/a

                                                      Calories total today: 590
                                                      -Morning: Nothing
                                                      -Afternoon: Strawberry Two Good yogurt (80 cals) + Coffee (0 cals) + Vanilla Nutpods Creamer (20 cals) + Lakanto Sweetener (0 cals)
                                                      -Evening: Broccoli cheddar soup (400 cals) + Shredded cheese (60 cals) + Steamed broccoli (30 cals) + Dragonfruit Fanta zero sugar (0 cals)

                                                      Exercise: A short walk, got groceries, had a meltdown lmao

                                                      I found this Dragonfruit sugar free Fanta today, it was so good! Definitely buying it again because I’m kind of obsessed now.
                                                      a81Yu0V.jpg

                                                      27


                                                      5'2"


                                                      CW 88 lbs 🐳


                                                      LW 76 lbs


                                                      Recovery failure.


                                                      ✨Watch my relapse here✨

                                                      #529 Anchaos

                                                        Warrior

                                                      • Accountability access
                                                      • PipPipPipPip
                                                      • 178 posts

                                                        Posted Today, 01:11 AM

                                                        You remind me so much of emily riboflavin! Ginger hair, features, high cheek bones!




                                                        Mippy

                                                          Advanced Guru

                                                        • Accountability access
                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                        • 828 posts
                                                        • LocationFlorida, USA

                                                        Posted 01 March 2022 - 04:18 PM

                                                        I'm back to posting! Can you tell I've been on a fruit + cream kick?

                                                        Spoiler 
                                                        Tapatalk wouldn't let me post any more pics so I've been hoarding all of my photos for when this day would come that I either gave them my money again or the month ended. So sorry for the bombardment of pics! This is basically what I ate since I last posted but not ABSOLUTELY everything (so about a week's worth of food I think?)


                                                        Things I've had:
                                                        - sad grilled cheese + homemade tomato soup
                                                        - Monster watermelon rehab (THIS WAS SO GOOD YOU GUYS)
                                                        - banana proatmeal
                                                        - pineapple + strawbabies w/ cream
                                                        - taco bell black bean soft taco
                                                        - cranberry proatmeal
                                                        Cali veg blend with sickly cheese sauce (p sure I'm allergic to it)
                                                        - more strawberries w/ cream
                                                        - bananas w/ cream
                                                        - a very sad, burnt slice of pizza + 1/2 the breadstick

                                                        Also another reason I stopped posting was bc I found out I'm allergic to pistachios and mildly allergic to peanuts. Idk when that allergy developed but I was out of commission for a solid 3 days.

                                                        Look at all these colours though ooOooOoo ARFID whob712d26daecbaef1d3bc86a18cd57aec.jpg8676146330322864a76fe116bea76bf4.jpgc26c820f6ce91f5a846651eaa8fefc57.jpg42e340070e4b9661b6737df151bc06f3.jpg5a800417f636e8636fcdf1574c5f29fd.jpg83360b1e47535ae775942143a0dbaec3.jpg928a5b235e230e4082c0144803c5abfc.jpg40fbfda93e1348e338bda9ca5c7fa881.jpg9245a5deec17025eae3ae2bc484f7ad6.jpgcaed192b745a82f73d268984cfe3f7b7.jpg








                                                        No comments:

                                                        Post a Comment