Saturday, April 30, 2022

 

QuestToSkinny

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

    Posted Today, 04:28 AM

    Ok, so yesterday was a total fail. I didn’t binge uncontrollably but I had 3 meals with my family on vacation plus ice cream. Ugh I’m gonna end up gaining from their vacation. FML.
    I don’t even want to list all the things I ate, but my calorie total came to 2210. Terrible. I did walk a little bit, around 1.5 miles but that’s nothing because I usually walk 3-4 miles a day back home.
    Hoping to walk today and eat less. But I’m trying not to panic because I’ll be home in 3 days and will be able to resume my plan. I’ve already ordered groceries to pick up with my safe foods.

    I decided to do some body checks which are disgusting and sad. Hate my body so much…but determined to look back on these photos in a few months and compare my progress. So if anyone is here and sees these, I’m sorry. Im huge and gross. There’s no scale here at the beach but I weighed less than a week ago and was 127 lbs so I think I’m around that weight.

    acmC3hG.jpg

    429927_b6f80e860ee44893ab01aafef6b2f46f.

    "We've been given the dignity of choice; to become a part of what we could be, or all that we can be."

    HW: 140 lbs/ BMI 21.9 ///// LW: 104 lbs/BMI 16.7

    CW: 126 lbs/ BMI 19.7 updated April 2022

    GW 1: 125 lbs /BMI 19.5 / Goal met:

    GW 2: 120 lbs / BMI 18.8 / Goal met:

    ** UGW: 115 lbs / BMI 18.0 / Goal met: **

    ​MyFitnessPal username: QuestToSkinny (diary is public)

    <p>

    #5 QuestToSkinny

      Advanced Warrior

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 258 posts

      Posted Today, 04:31 AM

      ycSqTqa.jpg

      429927_b6f80e860ee44893ab01aafef6b2f46f.

      "We've been given the dignity of choice; to become a part of what we could be, or all that we can be."

      HW: 140 lbs/ BMI 21.9 ///// LW: 104 lbs/BMI 16.7

      CW: 126 lbs/ BMI 19.7 updated April 2022

      GW 1: 125 lbs /BMI 19.5 / Goal met:

      GW 2: 120 lbs / BMI 18.8 / Goal met:

      ** UGW: 115 lbs / BMI 18.0 / Goal met: **

      ​MyFitnessPal username: QuestToSkinny (diary is public)

      <p>

      #6 Holli Would

        Advanced Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPipPip
      • 329 posts

        Posted Today, 06:35 AM

        Hey, I also started OMAD on the 27th of april, I also want to do it for a month, I'm also starting with a bmi of 20 and I also don't have a calorie goal, as long as I'm only eating one meal a day. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and results at the end of the month! Seeing someone with similar plans really helps to keep me motivated. Also I wished my body looked like how yours does in those pictures, you're gorgeous and I'm jealous of how thin you look. I have zero muscle mass so I definitely don't look that good at bmi 20. Take care x

        #7 QuestToSkinny

          Advanced Warrior

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPipPipPip
        • 258 posts

          Posted Today, 11:12 AM

          Holli Would, on 30 Apr 2022 - 06:35 AM, said:

          Hey, I also started OMAD on the 27th of april, I also want to do it for a month, I'm also starting with a bmi of 20 and I also don't have a calorie goal, as long as I'm only eating one meal a day. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and results at the end of the month! Seeing someone with similar plans really helps to keep me motivated. Also I wished my body looked like how yours does in those pictures, you're gorgeous and I'm jealous of how thin you look. I have zero muscle mass so I definitely don't look that good at bmi 20. Take care x


          Oh wow! We are twins!! Let’s do this! Do you have an accountability thread? I’m technically starting Monday but restricting until then. Thanks for the compliments..I’m sure you look the same. The EDs just make you think differently of yourself :)

          429927_b6f80e860ee44893ab01aafef6b2f46f.

          "We've been given the dignity of choice; to become a part of what we could be, or all that we can be."

          HW: 140 lbs/ BMI 21.9 ///// LW: 104 lbs/BMI 16.7

          CW: 126 lbs/ BMI 19.7 updated April 2022

          GW 1: 125 lbs /BMI 19.5 / Goal met:

          GW 2: 120 lbs / BMI 18.8 / Goal met:

          ** UGW: 115 lbs / BMI 18.0 / Goal met: **

          ​MyFitnessPal username: QuestToSkinny (diary is public)

          <p>

          No comments:

          Post a Comment