Wednesday, April 27, 2022

restricted yesterday

i ate 943 cals yesterday (or it would be if not for the 3 grapes, gatorade packet, and cough drop heeheehoohoo) and it's like the first time in a long time since i've restricted on my own. unless you count the water + acv & lemon mixture i drank to help curb my appetite. it honestly does help a bit. i think it helps by regulating my insulin/blood sugar but that's just a theory.

well today, i may not be so lucky lol. my cravings aren't that bad but mentall, i just feel lax and want to enjoy some pizza rolls lmao. i've been holding it off for a little, mainly cuz i've been obsessively saving and copying and pasting stuff on the internet but overall it's not about physical cravings. i'm telling myself 6 for 220 isn't bad~ but honestly we know how this ends, i feel pretty in control and like i can stop there but there's always a high chance things could go wrong - and that's just ignoring the fact that i'm legit planning to go off my plan that i keep whining i cant do. then i do it, mess up, and cry all over again lol. my issue is that in these moments i don't care too much which is a huge problem. i don't wanna overeat, i just want some pizza rolls but it's still an issue how willing i am to steer clear of my plan. i know it would be hella good of me and would make myself feel proud later if i said no to myself even under these conditions and i could totally do it if i truly wanted to but i think i'm gonna eat the pizza rolls :'D

also, for 3 days prior to yesterday, i ate around 1,600 (went over by a little everyday) and i think it helped soothe my appetite and made yesterday easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment