Friday, April 29, 2022

freelee diet - 111 pounds in 8 MONTHS?! (fruitarianism) 230 - 119 lbs (18.5 bmi)

 

ashinthislife

    Warrior

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

    Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

    Fruitarianism saves me during a dark time. I was 230 pounds and seriously depressed and I found freelee one day and haven it a try and 8 months later I had gotten down to 119 (a BMI of 18.5) and I was eating 3000 cals or more a day when before I was struggling to lose weight on a low carb diet of only 1000 cals a Day or less. Not only did I lose all that weight but just eating fruit gave me so much energy I always had abs and tight skin. I felt incredible. I had mental clarity and my colitis didn’t have any more flare ups. Plus I didn’t even need to take my antidepressants anymore. I had no more acne. I just literally felt so much better.

    And as far as religion goes, there was no killing of any kind in the garden of eden. After the fall of man sin was in the world and man would kill something and animals are viewed lesser than man in the Bible and pretty much every where else. Plus they were in sin. There wasn’t alcohol or anything else before sin so in a perfect world we were never meant to eat animals and I feel like not eating them isn’t truly a spiritual experience. And to clarity I am not religious. I am a spiritual person that has studied many walks of faith. I find divinity in all things. God is a light and a source of incredible positive energy. Evil is the negative. We get back what we feed it. So by taking in animals that are dead we are feeding that negative energy and in turn making ourselves ill and everyone is so blind to it. We have been so brainwashed. This is why I don’t have any form of social media except for this, I don’t own television and I dont have internet at my house. It’s very freeing. But I do care about the people on here and I try to get on here every once in awhile.

    #16 ashinthislife

      Warrior

    • Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 228 posts

      Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

      also caffeine is terrible. Especially if you aren’t eating enough it will cause your anxiety to go through the roof. My best Advice, based on what’s worked for me, get in an antidepressant that works for you, eating lots of fruit. Mostly fruits like bananas and mangoes. Anything with lots of potassium, meditate, surround yourself with good people, get rid of social media (its fucking awful for people with mental illness), do light yoga, get a essential oil diffuser, Listen i music and 432 herts and above all look in the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful even if you don’t feel it. Everyday say aloud what you are thankful for, then repeat a mantra to yourself everyday until you believe it “I am love, I am light, I am beautiful, I am smart, I am talented, I am funny, I’m a friend to all, people love me, today -insert your desire- will happen.”

      Do it even if you don’t want to. After about a month of doing it you’ll believe in yourself. At least a little. But you have to start somewhere.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment