Tuesday, May 24, 2022

 


Photo

Egg Fasting 4 Days. First Day Down - 3.2 lbs

egg fasting keto

5 replies to this topic

#1 bottledwater

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

    Posted 28 September 2021 - 06:27 AM

    Hi There -

     

    I am currently doing Keto egg fast. I had a really bad month of binging while on vacation and having family around. My weight at the start of the month was 150. I'm 5'7. I plan on egg fasting Monday through Thursday then Friday through Sunday eat keto. 

     

    The rules - 

    • Whole eggs — yolks and whites — are the main source of fat and protein.
    • You must consume 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of butter or healthy fat per egg consumed.
    • You must eat a whole egg within 30 minutes of waking up.
    • You must eat an egg-based meal every three to five hours.
    • You must eat a meal even if you’re not hungry.
    • You can eat up to 1 ounce (28 grams) of full-fat cheese per egg consumed.
    • You must eat at least six whole eggs per day.
    • Eggs should be local, pastured eggs whenever possible.
    • You should stop eating three hours before bed. 
    • You can drink up to three cans of diet soda per day but aim for one or less.

     

    Day 1:

    Start - 161.0

    It's hard for me to eat full fat. I had buffalo sauce made with cashews and avocado oil. I also let myself have a small amount of pesto (basil seasoning, olive oil). I also took a multi vitamin. 

     

    Start of Day 2:

    157.8

    - 3.2 lbs

     

    Start of Day 3:

    157.2

    Only .6 lbs. 

    Total: 3.8 lbs

     

    I did cheat yesterday had two beers. Lower carb but still hit 30 net carbs because of it. Going to be super good today and not cheat. 

     

    Start of Day 4:

    154.2 lbs

    Total 6.8 lbs!!

     

    I am honestly surprised by this drop! My period did end and I do hold onto water but just glad to have my weight going somewhat back to normal. I wonder if I can lose 9 more lbs by the end of next week. TMI - no BM in two days...assuming I'm about a lbs lighter. 

     

    Start of Day 5:

    153.4

    Total: 7.6 lbs!

     

    I cheated last night and had wine and meatballs with dinner. Other than that, I did well during the day. I finally went to the bathroom. That helped! Friday through Sunday I am going to stick to a strict keto then back to egg fast on Monday. I need veggies and other nutrients. 


    #2 lee062

      Omniscient

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 2633 posts
    • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

    Posted 24 October 2021 - 05:42 PM

    Thank you for this! I am currently in a very similar situation weight wise and am hoping an egg fast will be as successful for me as it was for you.

    Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

    SW: 62kg
    CW: 56.5kg (09/08/16)
    UGW: 40kg

     

    ACCOUNTABILITY

    #3 savingsarah

      Advanced Sage

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1747 posts

      Posted 28 February 2022 - 07:45 PM

      bottledwater, on 28 Sept 2021 - 06:27 AM, said:

      Total: 7.6 lbs!

       

      That's an amazing result in 5 days!


      164 cm | 27 | F

       

      Accountability             

      Recipe Thread                 

       

      ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

      128  127  126  125  124  123

      122  121  120  119  118

      117  116  115  114

      113  112  111

      110  109

      108

       ▪

       

      #4 kisslater

        Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPip
      • 122 posts

        Posted 01 March 2022 - 02:16 PM

        congrats on your loss! im doing a similar diet, i hope i get results that good~


        #5 Lightning_in_a_bottle

          Advanced Member

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPip
        • 104 posts

          Posted 03 March 2022 - 05:10 PM

          Following


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          #6 Beaucoup Fish

            Advanced Sage

          • Accountability access
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • 1308 posts
          • LocationSlytherin Dormitory

          Posted 08 March 2022 - 03:58 AM

          omg, I was just about to start a thread about exactly this diet! I found it on the internet today and I was wondering, how it worked because it's so high in fat an calories.

           

          How do you manage? I feel like 6 meals consisting of an egg, some cheese and some oil could be...difficult. :lol: What do you add otherwise? Vegetables?

           

          Anyway, your results sound amazing and it actually pushes me more into trying this diet as well! Followed.


          "I must confess, I've made a mess of what should be a small success
          But I digress, at least I've tried my very best, I guess"

          (Courtney Barnett, "Pedestrian At Best")

          No comments:

          Post a Comment