Monday, May 16, 2022

 

fαye

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

    Posted Today, 09:23 AM

    hi hi, early update… rant? envy? idk?!

     

    cw 146.4 zzzz

     

    but umm I’ve been noticing I can see my collarbones pretty well and the top chest bone is slowly showing up. which I hate! I hate my large frame! I don’t want to be boney. but maybe it’s bc my boobs are saggy (sadly) so it just pulls the skin down from there to make it seem like my bones are showing up, whereas on a not-saggy body it wouldn’t? who knows… I tried “lifting” my chest to where it would be if it didn’t sag, and it looked normal so hm.

     

    still thinking about getting a breast lift when this is all over idk

     

    in any case I wish I had a small frame (bone density btw) so I can look soft or whatever like a fairy. what’s the point in being a large “boney” frame size if I’m short and obviously not a tall model???

     

    then like I can see my rib concave section very well (no bones thank goodness) bc of the surgery I had as a newborn; holds down my stomach to a point lol. even at 112lbs I didn’t see my ribs so that’s good. 
     

    ~

     

    intake tbd. I’m just scared of looking skeletal before even getting to a low-side-of-normal bmi. 


    good for nothing

     

    5'1 // 154 cm recluse

     

    ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

    No comments:

    Post a Comment