Tuesday, May 24, 2022

 

going to go get some help...


10 replies to this topic

#1 casualty

    Advanced Warrior

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

    Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

    i reached a LW of 79 lbs. i relapsed just four months ago. in four months my life has gone to shit...my boyfriend left me, my friends dumped me, and i lost my job a few days ago because my brain just doesn't work anymore. i can barely get around at this point and i feel like i'm near death all the time. i have neverrrr been this bad in my eating disorder ever and i'm done.

     

    yesterday i ran into my ex-boyfriend at the store and at first i thought he was pretending he couldn't see me. then i realized he didn't recognize me. i called his name and he stared at me for a long time, confused and startled, before realizing. i last saw him over 20 lbs ago, i think. he started crying right there in the middle of the store, dropped his basket, picked me up and took me out of the store. he brought me to his car and begged me to PLEASE get some help, that he thought leaving me would help move me in the right direction and that he is so, so sorry that it apparently made it worse (i don't think it's relevant but ya know, normal people). it was very dramatic. he has stayed with me since then because he's afraid i will die if i'm left alone.

     

    i have really lost everything. 4 months ago life was great. then i relapsed for no reason. i hate this fucking disease and what it's done to me. so i'm going to get some help. wish me luck, please, i'm gonna need it.


    RECOVERY

    #2 DeadlyBones

      Guru

    • Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 529 posts
    • LocationSanta Clarita, California

    Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

    i am praying for you . this is a terrible disorder , but please get help , NOW.

                                                      giphy.gif

                                                            

                        can't stop. won't stop. i've lost my mind and track of time.

     

     

                                                                    current weight: 146 gw1: 140 gw2: 135 gw3: 130 gw4: 120 gw5: 110: ugw: 100

                                                                                   

                         

    #3 meyer_lemon

      Advanced Sage

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1438 posts

      Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

      Good luck, and good for you for getting help.

      #4 Guest_eatingkillsfaeries_*

      • Guests

      Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

      Good luck, you're really brave to seek recovery. It won't be easy but it will be worth it


        #5 watchmeshrink8043

          Advanced Sage

        • Members
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • 2320 posts
        • Locationengland

        Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

        Well done u deserve help. I hope u get back too where u were 4months ago.
        You can do this x
        Height: 5"6
        Current weight: 78lbs
        Lowest weight : 70lbs
        UGW. : 69lbs

        #6 Guest_faeriethighs_*

        • Guests

        Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

        Good luck lovely <3


          #7 NotSoHangryHippo

            Omniscient

          • Members
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • 2957 posts

            Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

            Good luck and well done on being o brave to make the decision to recover. I wish you all the best sweet pea xx


            #8 Pinksage33

              Advanced Guru

            • Accountability access
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • 845 posts

              Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

              Good luck I know you van do it!

              I love Icon For Hire!!!

              #9 casualty

                Advanced Warrior

              • Members
              • PipPipPipPipPip
              • 425 posts

                Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

                thank you all so much for your encouragement :)


                RECOVERY

                #10 LittleskinnyJenny

                  Advanced Warrior

                • Members
                • PipPipPipPipPip
                • 401 posts
                • LocationGeorgia

                Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

                Good luck and just remember your health is worth it in the end

                P.s. Your ex seems like a sweet guy that genuinely wants to help you
                CW 116 -I think I gained muscle
                GW1 100
                GW2 93
                UGW 85

                #11 casualty

                  Advanced Warrior

                • Members
                • PipPipPipPipPip
                • 425 posts

                  Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

                  LittleskinnyJenny, on 29 Sept 2014 - 6:51 PM, said:

                  Good luck and just remember your health is worth it in the end

                  P.s. Your ex seems like a sweet guy that genuinely wants to help you

                  i agree...i feel so bad for calling him all the awful names i've called him lol. i understand not knowing what to do when it gets scary and taking extreme measures that might not make sense. i really hope him and i work out once i get better. at least i'll have some support through recovery


                  RECOVERY


                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment