Monday, May 16, 2022

 

Race to my Wedding! 🌱->🌼


57 replies to this topic

#41 Bleak Cucumber

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1787 posts
  • Locationnear the equator, in a really hot place

Posted 07 May 2022 - 02:23 AM

I'm rooting for you! Hope you break the plateau soon <3

 

Have you tried reducing salt intake and drinking more water? It could be a lot of water retention combined with not having a BM

 

I don't know if you remember me, but I was following your old accountability waayy back. My username was either Honey&Caffiene or Starnight :)


stats:

sw: 70 kg

cw: 64 kg

lw: 50 kg

159 cm/5'2 

female

 

 

 

Accountability | Rants

 

My Recipe Book

 

#42 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 07 May 2022 - 05:20 AM

Bleak Cucumber, on 07 May 2022 - 02:23 AM, said:

I'm rooting for you! Hope you break the plateau soon <3

Have you tried reducing salt intake and drinking more water? It could be a lot of water retention combined with not having a BM

I don't know if you remember me, but I was following your old accountability waayy back. My username was either Honey&Caffiene or Starnight :)


I remember the Starnight username! Welcome back!

And yeah, I've been eating a lot of diet chicken breast meals and they tend to have a lot of salt. I should cut back on them. I drank a lot of water yesterday and I went from 105.6 to 105.1 so that could be a problem too.

accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#43 Bleak Cucumber

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1787 posts
  • Locationnear the equator, in a really hot place

Posted 07 May 2022 - 05:22 AM

astrotea, on 07 May 2022 - 05:20 AM, said:

I remember the Starnight username! Welcome back!

And yeah, I've been eating a lot of diet chicken breast meals and they tend to have a lot of salt. I should cut back on them. I drank a lot of water yesterday and I went from 105.6 to 105.1 so that could be a problem too.

Thank you! I actually was following your old accountability and didn't know you made a new one, been missing your lovely posts <3 :)


stats:

sw: 70 kg

cw: 64 kg

lw: 50 kg

159 cm/5'2 

female

 

 

 

Accountability | Rants

 

My Recipe Book

 

#44 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 07 May 2022 - 05:22 AM

So I fucked up and ate a LOT for dinner. Plus I didn't exercise.

Tomorrow is 100% eating very little and I'm gonna go for a hike with my dog and do ring fit for 30 minutes. I haven't hit the 30 minutes mark with ring fit yet but tomorrow will be the day. Gonna try and get 10k steps as well as focus on my water intake.

Hopefully this dinner was the last push I needed to break the plateau. It's probably the most I've eaten in one sitting in over 2 weeks. I'll make a proper post tomorrow as fiance is still here.


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#45 helioslunar

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 May 2022 - 05:22 AM

Don't get discouraged by the plateau! I've been there, I had a similar experience for two/three weeks once. I know it can really screw with you mentally, but remember that you cannot gain weight in a calorie deficit, which you've been keeping up like a champ! Not binging and only having one b/p is amazing, you definitely should celebrate your success with that. Plus you've been keeping up with exercise, that's really difficult as well. 

 

Hoping for that whoosh to come soon! 


18 / finnish 

height: 166cm / 5'5

sw: 60 / 132.2

cw: 57.5 / 126 (beginning of april 2022)

gw: 56 / 123 (this changes every few kg)

ugw: 50-51.5 / 110-115 

106650723b5d4260721c58a3637d80051e882230

 

#46 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 08 May 2022 - 06:29 AM

2: D-116
 

Weight: ?? kg  (-0.0)


In: 1,780

Out: 312

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

The weekend was good. I only ate a lot on Saturday night, and the rest of the weekend was kind of okay. I'm not going to weigh until Tuesday, because I didn't have a very good BM so I feel like Saturdays weight is going to linger for a day. I also walked a lot today and did ring fit! So I'm pretty pleased.

This week, I am really going to focus on eating to goal and exercising as much as I can. I think my fiance won't come this weekend because he has another wedding to attend. I was was, once again, invited but this time it's friends and not family. I'm more scared that his friends will judge me than his family. Idk why. Probably because friends have more impact on your opinion of who you date? Plus, they're all young and attractive Koreans and I really don't want to meet them until I'm at least in the 80kgs. I don't know why I'm hung up on this. In our time together, I haven't met anyone but his parents and a coworker. It's not him though, it's because I keep rejecting :') I'm so scared that he will realize that I'm fat and ugly if his friends tell him? I know he's not like that, but my ED brain is a bitch.

This week, I'm going to really try and eat 1,300 calories per day instead of 1,500. I feel really gross after this weekend and I want to feel empty again lol. So, less calories!


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#47 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 08 May 2022 - 06:30 AM

helioslunar, on 08 May 2022 - 05:22 AM, said:

Don't get discouraged by the plateau! I've been there, I had a similar experience for two/three weeks once. I know it can really screw with you mentally, but remember that you cannot gain weight in a calorie deficit, which you've been keeping up like a champ! Not binging and only having one b/p is amazing, you definitely should celebrate your success with that. Plus you've been keeping up with exercise, that's really difficult as well. 

 

Hoping for that whoosh to come soon! 

 

Aww, thank you! I'm just really getting sick of seeing 105 on the scale lol. But at least it's not higher? 
And thank you :) I'm trying really hard to quit the b/p habit, even if it means having a maintenance day or two. Here's to waiting for my whoosh!


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#48 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 08 May 2022 - 08:23 PM

6809285b238f4c49f036aa82713ec9c0524c54f0

 

So, according to losertown, if I eat 1,400 calories and am "lightly active" 2-3x a week I can be 91kg by the time I move in with my fiance. 

That would make me incredibly happy. I know that losertown doesn't account for plateaus and stuff but at least it gives me a rough idea of what to aim for. I would love to be 91kg because it would be my lowest adult weight :') Ideally, I'd like to be in the 80s. I will be exercising more than 3 times a week, closer to 4 times. Even my rest days have been really active (10K steps) so maybe I can really make it? I just have to break this current plateau first ahhhhh.

If I can weigh 89.9kg by September 1st, I would be so so sosooo happy. Then, all of the current "goal" clothes I have will fit me and I will be more comfortable in my body. If I get to 89kg by September 1st, I can really push more emphasis on exercise. Fiance and I will be joining some kind of fitness class or gym when we move in together, as our schedules will be the same for the first time in our relationship. I can work more on "toning" as I lose more fat. Also, when I get down to 80ish kg, I want to go to a Korean traditional doctor and get some weight loss medicine. It's usually natural medicine, but they also do an in-body check that checks your fat, muscle, and gives you a very accurate idea of what you burn in a day. I'm too ashamed to get one now, so I'm making it a kind of goal lol.


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#49 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 09 May 2022 - 05:54 PM

2: D-115
 

Weight: 105.1 kg  (-0.0)


In: 1,359

Out: 309

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

Omg I literally don't know how I didn't gain weight this weekend. I was so sure that I'd be back to 106kg but I'm still 105.1! I think that means that I did a really good job balancing my "cheat" meals and my exercise. I'm quite happy with myself and I feel a lot more motivated for this week ^^

I'm also really pleased with my intake today. I allowed myself to have a sweet coffee in the morning but I still worked it into my calorie intake. I love this feeling of balance that I've developed. In the past, if I drank a 150 calorie coffee it would have triggered a binge day bc I would have felt like my diet was ruined. But now I can enjoy the things I want and still eat under limit. Tomorrow, I really want to eat my old Tuna rice bowl that I used to make. It's around 600 calories, but I'm going to work it into my limit. Tomorrow is the day that I teach online most of the day, so I can totally make it work because I won't feel tired from running around.  My dog is also a little sick, so I'm going to use some of the rice to cook breakfast for him, so it won't be 600 calories this time~ 

Here's to hoping I break my plateau this week! I'm going to stick to under 1,500 calories + exercise 4/5 times. Even if the exercise is what caused my plateau, I know that it won't last forever and exercising is GOOD for me. I can do this!

 

Also, to fall asleep last night I watched "what I eat in a day" tiktoks and it was a bad idea bc I went to bed craving 10000 things.


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#50 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 10 May 2022 - 06:45 AM

2: D-114
 

Weight: 104.9 kg  (-0.2)


In: 1,633

Out: 362

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

Oh man, I let myself have my favorite tuna rice bowl for breakfast this morning and I regret it. I used to eat it every morning for breakfast, and it was totally fine. However, I stopped eating it because it's so high calorie. I ate it for the first time in weeks this morning and it triggered such a bad IBS flareup. I've been bloated with an aching lower back since noon and I am so ready to end the day. I'm really happy that I broke the plateau, but unless this bloating subsides by morning or I have a BM, I think I'll be back above 105 tomorrow. If I can't have a BM in the morning, or I still feel bloated when I wake up, I might skip the weigh in. It's the kind of bloating where I keep eating small things to try and make my digestion improve but nothing works and everything hurts :') I hate having ibs that seems to be triggered by the most random shit ever. 

 

It was really nice to see 104.9 though. It's not far enough down to make me comfortable, as I could easily be 105 again. But, it was a great feeling to see the scale change a bit. I did ring fit again today and it was the "leg challenge" and I almost died. They just gave you three leg exercises to keep repeating for the entire level and I wanted to quit but I didn't! I think tomorrow is arms and I'm a bit wary bc I have no upper body strength :') 

I hope and pray to whatever force there is that this bloating subsides and I have a BM. I am NOT stepping on the scale without one or both of those things. I'm drinking a diet coke right now to try and get some of the gas up (yes, this works, the ibs sufferers in my family have been doing this since I can remember). Wish me luck!

 


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#51 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 11 May 2022 - 07:54 AM

2: D-113
 

Weight: 105.3 kg  (+0.4)


In: 1,280

Out: 309

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

I should have avoided the scale this morning bc my stomach is still messed up buuuut I am addicted to it so I couldn't. I know I didn't eat enough to gain, but like....ahhhhhhh. The 105s are haunting me. It's actually causing me to really fear eating. Like, every food feels unsafe now and I hate that feeling bc I genuinely enjoy eating? Like, I enjoy my safe foods and I enjoy treating myself every now and again but now I feel like absolutely every food is bad and will make me stuck here. 

When I get  my whoosh it better hit fucking hard and I better lose like 3kg straight up. I feel like I'm going insane in the 105s and every time I see that number on the scale I want to scream. I feel a lot less bloated today, and I drank a shit ton of water, but like I seriously am wondering if I'm going to be stuck here forever? I know my scale is not broken, bc I went from 107.4 down to 104.9 with no issues, but AHH.

Tomorrow I'll keep up with my exercising and eating under 1,500. I'll also keep my water intake up and just pray to whatever fucking power controls the fate of my weight. 


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#52 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 12 May 2022 - 06:56 AM

2: D-112
 

Weight: 104.9 kg  (-0.4)


In: 1,266

Out: 372

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

Okay, I am so glad to be rid of 105 again. I really fuckin hope I don't see it on the scale EVER AGAIN. Seriously, 105 makes me want to dieeeee now. Also these days 1,200 calories seems to be the perfect amount for me. Even when I stop eating at 8pm, I'm not hungry when I go to bed around 12/1. Maybe this is my goal amount.

I did ring fit this morning, but only for 15 minutes. For some reason I just didn't have the energy? My ibs flareup is probably the culprit there. I did walk a lot more though, and I managed to take my dog for a longer walk in the evening. 15 minutes exercising is better than none! I'm going to increase my level tomorrow though so that my reps per exercise is increased, too. I've been doing it for two weeks now and I don't feel sore anymore so I feel like I can raise my level a little higher. Nothing crazy. I've been doing it on level 10, but I'm going to increase it to 12 and focus on doing that for another two or three weeks. 

Also decided I'm gonna share some photos today. Sunday is teacher's day and my student bought me a flower, it was so sweet! I won't see her again until Tuesday next week so she gave it to me early. She's so very sweet, I enjoy teaching her. I also didn't get to come home for my break today, so I went to the convenience store and bought a salad. The convenience stores here have SOO many healthy options, it's such a winning feature. Convenience stores back in Canada are kinda junky. 

156a098a817befb399b58ea8137669a16de2412e

 

f34ccf50a59e48922b7748d934b41fbe6599d23c

 

I bought these new granolas for my morning yogurt + granola concoction. One is chocolate. I thought the other one was just cinnamon, but it's cinnamon and vegetables?? There's literally dehydrated zucchini and carrot in there along with the sweet granola? It's weird, but I'll try it tomorrow. If I hate it, I'll just pick out the vegetables lol. 

 

f9f648e8445424dbfedb9b56d8f4a7a7f96fdbcd

 

My lunch! I love these salads. Less than 200 calories and only $3-$5!

 

74217f15ef76c458015cc4b4ee8fef938cff22b6

 

Also everything on the bottom two racks of "meats" is diet flavored chicken breast! All super low calorie and fuccccking delicious. I usually buy them in bulk online, bc they can add up in price if you buy them at the convenience store lol.


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#53 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 13 May 2022 - 07:33 AM

2: D-111
 

Weight: 104.8 kg  (-0.1)


In: 1,927

Out: 371

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

Maintenance today, but I felt terrible all day and I was verging on binging so when I got home from work I let myself eat an ice cream that's been sitting in my fridge since last Sunday. I'm not mad at myself! I worked out, walked almost 10K steps and I'm allowed maintenance days :) I'll only weigh myself tomorrow if I have a BM in the morning, if not I will just skip it. 

Since my fiance is not coming this weekend, I'm going to eat only 1,000 calories each day. I want to try and stagger my calories to keep my body guessing lol. So today was maintenance, and tomorrow will be well under maintenance. I'm also planning on going to the mall with my friend tomorrow. It's been a very long time since I've went to the mall in Korea, so seeing her buying nice clothes that I don't fit into will be a great motivator lol. It will also probably be a lot of steps. 

I had a sore throat today, so I went and got a covid test during my second class. Thankfully negative, but I still don't feel 100% right. I'm gonna sleep early tonight and hopefully feel well enough to do something tomorrow~ Also my boss was trying not to let me go get a test lol. He was like "can you wait until your break?" "Is is uncomfortable to teach?" . It wasn't uncomfortable to teach, but I felt uncomfortable teaching 4 more classes of children knowing that I could be spreading covid to them lol. He did let me go and I was back within thirty minutes, so all was okay.

I really hope that two days of 1000 calories is enough to cause my whoosh. I'm thankfully losing again, albeit slowly, but I really want that drop to come. I used to be able to lose weight crazy fast on 1,200 calories. Now I can't and it's driving me crazyyy.


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#54 Bleak Cucumber

    Advanced Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1787 posts
  • Locationnear the equator, in a really hot place

Posted 14 May 2022 - 03:24 AM

Awww I hope you feel better soon!

Drink lots of hot tea and liquids please :)


stats:

sw: 70 kg

cw: 64 kg

lw: 50 kg

159 cm/5'2 

female

 

 

 

Accountability | Rants

 

My Recipe Book

 

#55 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted 14 May 2022 - 05:16 AM

2: D-110
 

Weight: 105.0 kg  (+0.2)


In: 893

Out: 571

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

I had a great day today! My intake was perfect, I had a BM, I did ring fit for 32 minutes (new record), and I walked 11k steps. It was a golden day! 

Went to the mall with my friend and I forgot how tiring it is. Also reminded me that I am very fat but I so very badly want to wear cute clothes :') I did buy some stuff. I bought two light active jackets to wear out with my dog during walks. They're super thin but will keep my arms from the sun. I got some new face masks, a face massager, and some new underwear. Was pretty successful for me! I also treated myself to some watermelon, but I'll save it for breakfast in the morning ^^ It was such a good day. Also, my fave diet youtube posted for the first time in over a year. I liked her videos bc she started at 120kg but lost to 60kg and she looked amazing. We're the same height too. She did gain back up to 80kg, but now she's back to her diet videos and it made my morning! Just a cherry on top of the day. I'm not even mad about my gain bc I'm just so happy with how today went. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to take it easy with exercise. I'll do some ring fit but just focus on lower effort exercises. I usually take Sunday as an exercise rest day, but I don't want to waste an opportunity of alone time by not doing anything. Plus, I actually get a little bit bored in the mornings now if I don't exercise. I kind of just sit around and don't know what to do. So exercise has been a wonderful time killer! 

I feel so motivated today, so I hope my weight really drops this week and I feel the worth of everything. I'm so close to being under 100kg, and I would love to reach that by the first or second week of June! ^^

 

[Replies]

Spoiler 
 

 

 

Bleak Cucumber, on 14 May 2022 - 03:24 AM, said:

Awww I hope you feel better soon!

Drink lots of hot tea and liquids please :)

 

Thank you <3
I took good care of my body today and I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. Planning on sleeping early tonight as well  ^^


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#56 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

2: D-109
 

Weight: 104.5 kg  (-0.5)


In: 1,670

Out: 292

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

I was so excited to see that weight on the scale today! It feels far enough away from 105 to be safe lol. 

Also, I had a totally lazy day today. I was feeling really bingey again, so I just let myself eat whatever I wanted within reason. I'm really proud of myself these days, as I'm able to let myself eat foods I want (even if they're not "healthy") and not binge. I feel really great that I'm doing that, it makes me feel like I'm really distancing myself from binge eating. Also, I think next time I am plateauing, I will do the same thing I did this weekend; 1 maintenance day + 1 low calorie day. It seemed to have done a great job at getting me down.

I'm really hoping that I can get into the 103 territory this week. My period will start next week, so I'd like to lose some more before the bloat weight comes. I know my loss is really slow, but I feel like this kind of weight loss is much more sustainable for my body AND my mental health.

This week coming, I am planning to eat around 1,300 calories and exercise every day but Wednesday. I have to keep my water intake up, too. If I can stick to it, I really think I can lose the weight I want to ^^ Wish me luck!


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#57 astrotea

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4744 posts
  • LocationTim Hortons, probably.

Posted Today, 06:21 AM

2: D-108
 

Weight: 104.8 kg  (+0.3)


In: 1,500

Out: 382

 

Walk 2x [✅]

2L water []

 

 

Oh here we go with the fluctuations again :') Should I take a measurement of my body so that I can track better? I know that it is impossible for me to gain fat right know. The main thing that I'm doing differently is eating lower calorie higher volume foods, so I know it's just day to day food weight fluctuations. I'm also starting to build a little bit of muscle (going from probably 0% lol). I should take a measurement on the first and last of each month. I told my fiance about how slowly my weight is going down, even though I'm restricting and exercising. He knows that I'm "dieting". He suggested I get an inbody at the doctors office. That's the one where they measure your fat, muscle, water, etc. They're a bit pricey, but I kind of want to get one and then get one again in three months. Maybe I'll go get one on the weekend.

Also, todays numbers were pretty good, but like...my dinner was huge weight wise. I had a lot of veggies, some chicken breast, and 350g of watermelon :') I better have a BM before I sleep or as soon as I wake up. I really REALLY don't want to see 105 on the scale anymore. 

There's 108 days left to this "phase" and my loss has been SO slow (almost non-existent). I've only lost 0.2 kg in 16 days?? And I only had 3 bad eating days. I really don't know why my body is doing this to me. It's basically been a 16 day plateau. I know that it's probably because of the exercise, but like what does my body have against me. There's no way that 1,500-1,600 calorie is maintenance for me. I know people who weigh 40kg lighter than me and they lose so fast on this amount and NO exercise. Why does my body hate meeee. I really hope the numbers drop more soon. I'm gonna try and drink another 500ml of water before bed and pee out as much water weight as I can.


accountability

 

Astro, 27, South Korea

 

 

jIXhm3.png

#58 Dr Pepper

    Sage

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • LocationThe Fridge

Posted Today, 08:50 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I've been fluctuating between the same two weights for like 10 days now since I started exercising regularly . I hope you start seeing consistent loss soon!

Reply to this topic


Choco_Bitch_612's Photo

  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users



No comments:

Post a Comment