Monday, May 16, 2022

 

kissmyabs

    Omniscient

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2742 posts
  • Locationshe/her

Posted Today, 02:08 AM

Saturday May 14:

 

W: 132.9

BF%: ?

 

In: tbd

Out: tbd

 

The hotel scale puts me at 132.9 lbs which is pretty close to my gw for the trip. My period started and I’ve lost some bloat so I decided to check. I want to be 132 on the dot or lower though but I guess it’s fine.

Now to get below 130 

 

---

 

we had a late lunch and I'm at 1070 cals for the day and just 7.8k steps. I know I said maintenance days would be alright but I'm pretty nervous about actually having one. Maybe if I just eat the salad and a small main for dinner and skip the soup and dessert? I might get away with it by claiming that I'm still full from lunch but the thing is that I'm not. I'm actually having cravings as I'm writing this despite having lunch. Actually, I might just go for a run now. That would calm me down and I haven't been running for like two weeks.

 

--- 


undiagnosed restrictive bs

.

BMI 23 22 21 20 19 maintenance

.

fasting accountability

https://www.myproana...accountability/

.

No comments:

Post a Comment