Monday, May 16, 2022

 

when guys check u out

high bmi

3 replies to this topic

#1 skinnycurvie

    Advanced Member

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

    Posted 13 May 2022 - 11:43 AM

    does it mess with ur head?

    guys are noticing me more as i'm losing weight but my bmi is extremely high

    so i don't get it... i question in my head why they are even looking

    it's like i feel embarassed


    dream of being skinny again

    cw: 206.2  |  hw: 223.4  |  lw:  116.0

    gw: 120.0  or lower

    april: -10.4

    may: -7.0

    #2 Angelllllll

      Member

    • Accountability access
    • PipPip
    • 52 posts

      Posted 13 May 2022 - 07:00 PM

      I hate it when guys check me out, but it's uncommon since I'm disabled lol I get where you're coming from though, body dysmorphia can hit hard and u can't see it yourself but you're probably really attractive (not trying to be creepy - tcould very well be your face or other features).

      Honestly though, sometimes they can be really creepy about it :( Borderline harassment

      #3 clowndoll

        Advanced Member

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPip
      • 66 posts

        Posted 13 May 2022 - 07:10 PM

        I always have assumed they are making fun of me when I get cat called, because why else would they be? It happened recently and I was with my boyfriend. It felt like they were making fun of the both of us (my bf is more fit). 

         

        But often we don't see ourselves how other people do. It is hard to not get into your own head when you don't like how you look. 


        tumblr_m2f9fc1Pjt1qid2nw.gif

        Accountability

         

         

        Spoiler 
        245 244 243 242 240 239 238 237 236 235

        #4 skinnycurvie

          Advanced Member

        • Accountability access
        • PipPipPip
        • 97 posts

          Posted 14 May 2022 - 06:14 AM

          Angelllllll, on 13 May 2022 - 7:00 PM, said:

          I hate it when guys check me out, but it's uncommon since I'm disabled lol I get where you're coming from though, body dysmorphia can hit hard and u can't see it yourself but you're probably really attractive (not trying to be creepy - tcould very well be your face or other features).

          Honestly though, sometimes they can be really creepy about it :( Borderline harassment

           

           

          clowndoll, on 13 May 2022 - 7:10 PM, said:

          I always have assumed they are making fun of me when I get cat called, because why else would they be? It happened recently and I was with my boyfriend. It felt like they were making fun of the both of us (my bf is more fit). 

           

          But often we don't see ourselves how other people do. It is hard to not get into your own head when you don't like how you look. 

          tysm both for replying, it means a lott to me ^.^

          i think u are right. it's in my head that i can't see myself the same


          dream of being skinny again

          cw: 206.2  |  hw: 223.4  |  lw:  116.0

          gw: 120.0  or lower

          april: -10.4

          may: -7.0


          No comments:

          Post a Comment