Monday, May 16, 2022

 

L0LLIR0T

    Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

    Posted 14 May 2022 - 06:14 PM

    fuck. fuck. fuck. 

     

    So I basically went manic as fuck.

    instead of dying my hair, I now have this wonderful and bright 

    idea to grow out my natural hair color and stop dying my hair again.

    Okay so that's whatever. But I whacked off around 5 inches of my hair. Even more if you include the shorter length of my layers. 

     

    Now trying to tell myself it's okay. Hair grows back and that it will be a good thing that I'm growing out my natural hair color. I just dyed my hair about a month or two ago so it's only grown out around an inch. Got a long way to go. Ugh. 

     

    Also I have decided on pink font for the next week. Not sure why but whatever. I cannot believe I cut my hair when I literally just measured it the other day and said I want to grow it out to 30 inches long. Shit is wrong with me. 


    #31 L0LLIR0T

      Warrior

    • Accountability access
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 140 posts

      Posted Yesterday, 08:06 AM

      Week 1 Recap May 9 - 15 2022                                                   236.9 - 233.6

      ----------------------------                                                   -------------

       

      Totals ::

       

      Intake -

      Output -

      Deficit -

      Steps -

      Weight Lost - 3.3 Lbs

       

       

      Daily Averages ::

       

      Intake -

      Output -

      Deficit -

      Steps -

       

      Next Week Goals ::


      #32 L0LLIR0T

        Warrior

      • Accountability access
      • PipPipPipPip
      • 140 posts

        Posted Yesterday, 05:21 PM

        Monday May 16 2022                                                             23-.-

        ------------------                                                             -----


        No comments:

        Post a Comment