Monday, May 16, 2022

 

skinnyangelll

    Advanced Warrior

  • Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted Yesterday, 02:27 PM

I've had a pretty successful week despite Saturday which are typically binge days anyway-- I want to work on eliminating those entirely because they are stalling my progress. I have been focusing on eating low sugar and lower carb and I definitely think it's helping keep my appetite at bay/decreasing cravings. I'm considering slowly working my way into ketosis; I know the amount of carbs you eat per day to enter ketosis varies on the person. I may start at 80 g carbs then work my way down to 70, 60, 50, etc. Choczero and Lily's are my new saving grace lol. I only want to high restrict because I've reached my lw doing that previously and I know it's sustainable once I reach my desired weight. I still need to work up the courage to weigh myself, I think my ugw will be 90 lbs. I've been slacking on workouts as well, I miss the way my body looks when I have decent muscle. I really want to be at a minimum of 4 HIIT sessions per week.

 

If anyone has a good TDEE calculator please leave it below. I've been trying to calculate mine but I always get varied results depending on which source I use.


5'3

lw: 85 lbs

cw: don't know

ugw: 95 lbs

---

new accountability

No comments:

Post a Comment