Monday, May 16, 2022

 Lio

5.14.22

All right party people, I have the announcement that I am not at all surprised I'm making: I gave up on this recovery stint and I also quit my job!

 

My mental health last month was just slowly declining. I was so depressed that I could barely get out of bed and was feeling very suicidal after having that not be a problem for a few months. I figured there were two reasons this was happening: 1. I couldn't use my ED to cope, and 2. I couldn't handle the responsibility of a job at the point I was at.

 

So, back on my bullshit and also job-free and, I can at least say I'm feeling better. My mom wants me to try taking some college classes online towards my new career ideal of being a school librarian and says she'll help me sign up for student aid. I'm actually not sure if I can take college classes without my GED, but I at least can start figuring out working towards getting my GED. If I could find the motivation to work for a little while, I can probably now find the motivation to study, or at least that's my hope.

 

So, brief update. I am happy I worked that job, it was a good experience until it became too much for me because of my stupid brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment